SuperAntx wrote:
Kisioj wrote:
Wow, after reading the comments below I am pretty sure now that you guys are average americans:

It's it's really easy to hate on Americans, but you have to consider things from our point of view. Not only is Europe on the other side of the planet, most of the countries are actually smaller than our own states. You could fit the entirety of Europe inside the US and have room to spare. Why should I care about treaties and territories which have no impact on my daily life?

It's not about if you care or not. It's about knowing the world. Not knowing other countries just because they have no impact on your daily life is no excuse. I would call it ignorance. I can tell you that America doesn't have any impact on Europeans daily life too. I don't know how they teach you Geography in America but in my class I had to learn all countries along with their Capital Cities, even the ones from Africa.

PS. Also, Europe is bigger than US.
We have to do that here as well! In order to pass 8th grade geography I had to memorize the names, locations, and capitols of 160 or so countries. Stuff which I've mostly forgotten by now because they're absolutely useless little pieces of trivia. Do I know where France is? Yes. Do I know each one of its regions? Hell no.

There are a lot of stupid fuckers here in America, but what you fail to realize is the only kinds of people who stop for those interviews you linked to are stupid fuckers. I could just as easily point out how many stupid Europeans there are as well.

It's easy to take pot shots at Americans because there are a lot of stupid Americans on television. You can laugh at them because you think you're smarter than them. The thing is, any moron can, the people in those interviews are fucking morons. Your remarks are just dumb jokes for dumb people.
There's a huge difference between being stupid and acting stupid. On the Internet, acting stupid is incredibility easy as it's incredibility easy to make a person or persons believe you're stupid.

Don't rage at me because I don't take the crap you take seriously. It's unfortunately, but shit happens. I feel bad for the family, but they'll get over it and another Poland President will be elected.

Life moves on, deal with it buck-o.
Page: 1 2