ID:94234

Anyone got any recommendations for some PS3 games that I should play? O.o
I have a only 1 game for it (Resident Evil 5) and I just never bothered getting another game for it. So, anyone got any ideas?
metal gear solid 4 was pretty good if you are a fan of the series.
Little Big world, final fantasy 13 =D theres 2
Modern Warfare 2
Heavy Rain
Battlefield : Bad Company 2
MAG
God of war 3, white knight chronicles, batman arkham asylum, star wars the force unleashed, borderlands, ratchet and clank tools of destruction, and ratchet and clank, a crack in time.
Folklore was quite fun, hmm. I didn't keep my PS3 because I found I didn't play it enough. That game was fun, Drakes Fortune 1 and 2 also.
Actually it was Uncharted 1 & 2. Drake's Fortune was the subtitle for the first one.

Early next month Modnation Racers comes out, I'm pretty excited about that. Everyone here actually covered my list pretty well. Oh, Red Faction: Guerrilla is pretty awesome, you should certainly get it. You might be able to get a good deal on it now that it has been out a while and it wasn't a major title.
Resonance of Fate, Battlefield Bad Company 2
God Of War 3, Mag, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Madden 10, NBA2k10, etc.

It matters what games you are into, whether it's Shooter, RPG, Anime, or Sports.
Well Sooon the new Final Fantasy is comming out so I would look out for Final Fantasy IV Its suppose to be better then the crappy ass Final Fantasy 13 >.<
13 isn't crappy ass, 14 is going to be.
*IV is 4
Dante's Inferno, 'nuff said.
Sebastian Michaelis wrote:
Dante's Inferno, 'nuff said.

No way. That game was so lackluster, even before god of war 3. Now its just blegh.
You should save the money to get some plastic surgery, you desperately need it.
Oh and some therapy sessions, because anyone who believes their an animal needs severe help.
The Helter Skelter wrote:
Oh and some therapy sessions, because anyone who believes their an animal needs severe help.

I don't think I'm an animal. When have I once said that I think I'm an animal?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean and you don't even know what she looks like, so why does she need plastic surgery you stupid fucker.

You should save the money to get some plastic surgery, you desperately need it.

Ashley happens to be a good friend of mine, back off pl0x.
Broodoo wrote:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean and you don't even know what she looks like, so why does she need plastic surgery you stupid fucker.
Btw I quoted this to say haha at the SL ban XD

I haven't seen a more detailed fighting game on the PS3 than Naruto UNS.
Page: 1 2