ID:94511

Resolved
The new pager allows the filtering of game categories.
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Hey,

Sugestion one:
I've been playing Byond for about 2 years, one of the things that's been bothersome has been my long "watched" games list on my Byond Pager. I have lots of games in my watch list in the Byond Pager just incase they come back online, But it's a bit of a pain to have to scroll all those games that aren't online at the moment. So my suggestion is to add two folders, one for online and the other for offline games or online and offlines tab. That way I could just browse through online or check for offline games and check their forums/website.

Suggestion two:
It's a pain to have to check through hundreds of games to find any new games on the Byond Website. So if their was a "Newborns" seletion on the Byond Pager/Website, we could find the newly published games quick and easy. Sorry if their's already a way to find new games.
I have suggested number one before, they didn't do it, I was told it would not be that useful...? Odd....anyways, I do like it and hope they do it, the website already does this for the games shown up top of your favorited games and such, so I don't really see how it would not be useful in the pager too.

As for the second suggestion, it would be nice if new games were listed in a special section, but, I find that many games are not to my liking unless they've been up a while, so I tend to look at reccomended games from the games I already play.
I really like the idea of a section where it could show say, the 50 newest games advertised. It would be a great place to go to check out some new stuff if you were bored, and it would attract more attention to new creations.
At your suggestion 1, you can sort games based on their online status.

Clicking the area I have colored black on the left will result in the right side behavior.
Ter13 resolved issue with message:
The new pager allows the filtering of game categories.