Wyllshire Road

by VcentG
Wyllshire Road
It's the end of the world and there are creatures about. Defend the last hope for mankind.
FUUUUUUU. Nobody is hosting, sad face.
Jamaal Hunter wrote:
Kaimana wrote:

Well, Anbuu_Itachi and some guy named kyle beat wave 100. Then later my friend hosted and he and I beat wave 100. There isn't no point and playing it again. After you beat wave 100 it just starts over again. Medals aren't in yet either so yeah.

I don't really play games for medals. If I'm playing a game a lot it just means I enjoy it.
Jamaal Hunter wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Jamaal Hunter wrote:
Kaimana wrote:

Well, Anbuu_Itachi and some guy named kyle beat wave 100. Then later my friend hosted and he and I beat wave 100. There isn't no point and playing it again. After you beat wave 100 it just starts over again. Medals aren't in yet either so yeah.

I don't really play games for medals. If I'm playing a game a lot it just means I enjoy it.

I never said you were playing for medals. I just stated that they aren't in yet.

When you stated "so yeah." I assumed you meant that medals were the only reason to play after beating wave 100.
Can't wait for the new update. 0.7 is gonna rock.
VcentG done f'd up the game, lol. Start doesn't work.. Can't sell units. You on crack bro?
New base is in... Now all unit types will get a unique look. I'll talk to VcentG and see if each player 1 - 8 can get a unique look. If you end up at player 1, all your uniques would be cops. If you're player 2... all units would be mercs. Those are just examples. If you like the idea, let me know!!

Picture: http://i53.tinypic.com/w823qh.png
I think the medals arent working cause me and my friend Anbu Itachi have defeated hellhound boss 5times and defeated the skull boss 3times and it does appear to show on the medals??
Yeah. I clarified medals weren't in yet on the hub. Once VcentG and I finish the new patch, they'll be in for sure. =D
GREAT and fun game i love it!
At Level 30 a wolf boss comes out, and at level 40, 50 reapers come out that are twice as stronger as wolves and then 60 a skeleton boss comes out, and then level 90 i think is gg
Its a shame nobody hosts frequently.
This project definitely needs a facelift though. Would be fun to go with all the ideas VcentG and I came up with.
WORK ON IT. NOW.
i will host if any1 wants to play
have a server up plz come play :)
People, host! XD
I am siting here on wave 100 ~The enemies have been pushed back (Wave 100 in 30 Seconds)

whats the last wave? rofl?
nvm that was the last wave rofl
I wish this game was still popular ):
How did this game become unpopular? It's so fucking awesome and addicting!
Page: 1 2 3