Bleach: Lost Souls

by Biggzhhs
[Website] [Share]
ID:94629
 
When you connect to the game you will be greeted with one of four title screens:

#1



#2



#3



#4



The rest is handled by alerts, like any other Bleach rip...

This is what it looks like when you start the game:



A ripped base icon, a ripped code base... ripped hospital icons.

It has many original concepts of its own. However, it was made from ripped sources.

Icons are ripped, codes are as well. However many original code bases are involved, but not enough to make up for its ripped concepts. Anyways...

Play Experience: 50-50. Much insults and sexist as well as racist remarks, and others who help others without anger. You start the game in the hospital on earth, basically you must train, if you don't you will get eaten by hollows outside.
All of earth is a safe zone, if this rule is broken you are jailed. You train and become the race of your choosing to join the Ranks of your Race. And to rank up. The ranks are an original concept coded, but the idea is ripped. The staff of the game are not abusive and are experienced. With the exception of the abusive co-owner.

When you start the game, at random, one of four songs will play just this once. The title screens I believe are original, but the base icon, and the icons of the map are ripped and un-original.

Originality: Four because it has many original concepts of its own, however 90% of the code base itself is ripped along with the icons.

General Impression: It is impressive that he can call himself a coder if he uses this open source. It is also impressive what he has made himself, but it fails to amuse me he continues to rip with his skill. The game will go nowhere unless it stops ripping the source it has used oh so for very long.

Thank you,

Miles Dante

Edit: Original Concepts: An original Zanpakuto and Arrancar mask system. Original Zanpakuto Shikai & Bankai's. The shikai and bankai themselves where made originally, as well as the techs for Shinigami, Arrancar, Inoue, Quincy, Quinzard, Vaizard, Iznozard, Sado, Sard, Espada, Savior, Inner Hollow, Dark Archer, Archer. Many of these are ranked races, (original) And the techs for them are original.

That is the original concepts.

Thank you very much,

Miles Dante





You say this game has original concepts, yet you dont list any.
Yea, you should back up your statements. Else it just looks like you gave it that score with a severe biased approach with no reason behind it.
You faggot, this is just pictures, and you forgot to note that the game sucks.

P.S.: Yeah I said faggot.
I don't see the need to insult him for what he is doing...
Neblim wrote:
I don't see the need to insult him for what he is doing...

I don't see the need to review a rip? amirite?
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Neblim wrote:
I don't see the need to insult him for what he is doing...

I don't see the need to review a rip? amirite?

He has the right to review any game he wants. No one is forcing you to read his blog.
Grow up Rasengan.
I like his edit.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Neblim wrote:
I don't see the need to insult him for what he is doing...

I don't see the need to review a rip? amirite?

He has the right to review any game he wants. No one is forcing you to read his blog.

Your right noone forced me to read it, I just looked upon blogs section and saw this. Reviews like this shouldn't even be on the Blogs section.
I don't agree with posting on my own blog comments, but, like your an expert? You seem immature to me. Are you the judge of what should or shouldn't be on my own blog?
Quinzard, Inozard, Sard...seem really retarded >.> original concept (actually they are on a few bleach rips), but retarded.
I'm sorry, I have not seen these on other games, so I assumed they were original concepts.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Quinzard, Inozard, Sard...seem really retarded >.> original concept (actually they are on a few bleach rips), but retarded.

Assuming The Vaizards in these games are all just powerboosts, id assume thats all those are.
Actually, those races aren't even needed. if Vizard means mask, the name has nothing to do with Shinigami or Hollow combinations. So why are the Vizard + Quincy, Sado, Inoue, etc named how they are? Should they all not be Vizard? And another thought, why is it..Inoue and Sado are races? I kind of understand Shinigami (but they're just..dead people and children of dead people) and Quincy are just humans with..magic bows. Hollow, yes its own race. But Sado is a person, Inoue is a person, they just had powers via hougyoku, so aren't they just subdivisions of Humans?
I admit, this game has original concepts of its own in which I listed.. but alot of unnecessary and unreal concepts not from Anime or Manga are in it. With the fact it is ripped.
I'm not sure what they did, however if I don't see it on any other game, and can't find it in open sources I come to the conclusion it is original, coded by the staff of that game. But in reality, I cannot truly say.
Sounds like you guys are talking about a whole heap of nothing in particular. How does the game play?
He stole my picture. x.x
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
You faggot, this is just pictures, and you forgot to note that the game sucks.

P.S.: Yeah I said faggot.

U A Dumb ass obviously he did say that it was bad man illeterate kids and there dumbness 1 suggestion grow up or shut up
Page: 1 2