In response to Writing A New One
Thanks so much, WANO! (:
Ill throw in $20 just for the hell of it.
In response to A.T.H.K
That'd be awesome, thanks! (:
I think it's important to note that the timezone for the contest start and deadline are in CST.
In response to Oasiscircle
Also throw in 3 months of hosting on BYONDPanel's shared server.

No one is using it so it's like having your own non-shared server :)

Oh and you can give my prizes away.
Starting get really excited about this contest, Although I'm not sure whether me and Albro will be working together as I haven't heard anything from him.
Albro and I*, also are you a pixel artist GreatFisher, can work with me if you like.
I am, but if I'm not with Albro I'm going it alone. I don't like working with a team at the best of times, the only reason I'm open to working with Albro is because I've known him for a large period of time.
To anyone that is interested in seeing how the entries will be judged and which areas are worth most relatively, check out the original post with the updated judging section.
In response to Kaigne
Kaigne wrote:
I will be entering. SOLO!

<333
I guess I should enter, although I kinda suck a programming and iconing, can we use ripped icons? (Ex: Pokemon, naruto, etc..)
In response to Undefeated Saiyans
Undefeated Saiyans wrote:
can we use ripped icons? (Ex: Pokemon, naruto, etc..)

It doesn't look like it was specifically mentioned for this contest (@OC, you might want to update the rules), but I would guess not as it wasn't allowed for the previous contest:
"Make sure you only use resources that are either public domain or of your own creation."

Anywho, I'm thinking of entering just for fun. I'll probably make a little game, nothing too ambitious.
What's with the Kirby under your name?
I suppose I will give this a try. I am doubtful I will place anywhere, but it will be something fun to keep me busy.
I'll be entering, or at least attempting =)
In response to DarkCampainger
Rules updated, thanks for catching that. Although some of the restrictions themselves would make it difficult to use other people's graphics.
In response to Undefeated Saiyans
Wait, you 'kinda suck at' the two bases for developing a game? Yet you intend to enter?
In five hours, I will post the themes and you may begin work on your project!
cool
I may be joining... Depends on how busy I get with classes and all that fancy jazz!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 17