ID:95183

As the days and weeks roll by, I've done little to nothing on just about everything. I make these projects of mine sound so amazing, yet never actually bring them to reality. Well, that's as useless as never even thinking them up in the first place, isn't it?

But, that's about to change! I'm shaking things up and joining IainPeregrine's Get Something Done contest. My entry will be what's currently my most realistically-achievable project for the timespan, Pokemon Masters!

Well, even though a Pokemon Trading Card Game Game is the most achievable on my list, I'd hardly say it'll be easy. Or, maybe it is, but I'm painfully lazy.

Regardless, I've been slacking off more than anything. I went and wrote myself a schedule, and I'm five days behind on it, as of posting this.

But, on the bright side, I'm halfway done with a painfully codewall-ish process for part of my game, which means once I copypasta/edit the other half and re-write a bit of code to accomodate a shortcut I figured out, I'll be back on the coding train in no time.

I've probably been too busy/tired to say anything about it, but I also recently got a job and started renting a brand-new-awesome-type computer. (Recently as in several, several weeks ago.) So, not only will my computer be guaranteed to be good enough to code the game and host it for testing, I'll also have an income with which I'll be able to pay an iconer for my other projects that'll need iconing.

Things are looking up for me, now! It's finally time to start getting stuff done!
You "rent" a computer? Why not just do an installment plan for one...? That way you'll own it in the end.
Neblim wrote:
You "rent" a computer? Why not just do an installment plan for one...? That way you'll own it in the end.

Well, that's pretty much what I'm doing. I'm renting it from Rent-A-Center, and eventually I plan to just buy it off entirely.