Pokemon

by Yut Put
Pokemon
Adventure through an all-new region with your friends, as you catch Pokemon and face new foes!
ID:95282

Adventure through an all-new region with your friends, as you catch new Pokemon and face new foes! Become the master of the Villouh region!

NOTE: This game is extremely unstable and you WILL find bugs. I'm not working on this any more, because I programmed it in 2010 and the source is awful. So don't get your hopes up.

v1.17 -- March 26th

Fixed: Beams are beams. Mew/Mewtwo medals from contests were removed. Other small stuff.

Changed: The top menus were rearranged. Save, Relog, and quit are now under File and Toggle Turn Based and Music are under Options. Minor changes for some really tiny things.

Added: Johto starters. Hoothoot is now in route 1.
The game was submitted to BYOND RPG, but it has neither a hosting schedule announced on the hub, nor is it downloadable and the hub displays very sparse information. Thus the request has to be rejected.
@ Schnitzelnagler:

I'm really sorry about that. I didn't submit it, it must've been one of my testers. The game is still in an early stage (70% done in alpha) so that's why there's no download or regular hosting schedule. And the majority of the details needed to be provided about the game are on the hub xD
There is no need to apologize, as no harm has been done. I've only left a note on the game explaining why the game at it current status wasn't enlisted on the guild, else somebody might be confused as to why the request had been denied.

I wish you good luck on the development of your game!
As of this day, version 1.0 is released.
There has been a mutual agreement between BYOND Animé and BYOND RPG to enlist Pokémon games with the former. So, you'll have to submit your game with them, if you deem it ready.
this game iz pretty kool...but iznt it juz another version of pokemon origins but different and better? o well still luv the game and on hub i put it as non rip and added it 2 my favorites(im a big fan of pokemon)and Yut if u can or want plz contact me at [email protected]
This game has no connection to Pokemon Origins whatsoever, I know the owner of Pokemon Origins, and if he looked at this game he would tell you it is not.
In the screenshot, the middle of the pokeball looks like black slime coming out.
All progress stopped due to a major icon being lost in a BYOND malfunction.
All progress stopped due to a major icon being lost in a BYOND malfunction.

EDIT: Icon completely redone! W00t! We're back in business
I'd like to test it but BYOND never seems to download files correctly. Might you have the host files in a public place somewhere.
Alexander08 wrote:
I'd like to test it but BYOND never seems to download files correctly. Might you have the host files in a public place somewhere.

Well I don't think thats entirely neccesary seeing as the game works for everyone else who'se played it. You should check out your problem to see if you can get it fixed, or report a bug to BOYOND
Yut Put wrote:
Well I don't think thats entirely neccesary seeing as the game works for everyone else who'se played it. You should check out your problem to see if you can get it fixed, or report a bug to BOYOND

I have reported it with no avail. If your unwilling then thats fine, its not worth the trouble then.
If you looking for a Pokémon game, with tatics, Pokémon by Yut Put is calling for you!
Clean the game up a little, and sweep for bugs. Then it should be fine. Also, you should probably synch Evolution levels with the actual evolutions level...last I heard, someone's Bulbasaur was still a Bulbasaur @ lv25...
this game is really great so far (ive only played offline) and i feel like the battle system is how pokemon should have started
This pokemon game is one of the best game ever played
I HAD NEVER PLAYED A POKEMON GAME IN MY LIFE THATS AS BAD AS THIS!!

PIECE OF CRAP!
Dj Xain wrote:
I HAD NEVER PLAYED A POKEMON GAME IN MY LIFE THATS AS BAD AS THIS!!

PIECE OF CRAP!

me either
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6