ID:95614

Keywords: byond
Given that my website had absolutely no use, I've taken the time to try and merge BYOND People into the actual website. Removing frames, and using some javascript the pictures now load on the actual webpage, and the overall look merges with the website itself.

You can see the page here* and you'll notice that images are now scaled so they will never exceed a certain size, although you can still right click the image to view it at it's full size if you like.

*http://mikau.tibbius.com/

Overall I've gotten mixed opinions from it, so feel free to tell me how you feel, what you like/dislike, or any suggestions for it.

For those that don't like it, the old viewer still exists at the old address, so you can still use it if you prefer it.
Looks fine to me.
Looks good although I hate the fact that Live isn't sending mine in. =\
Nobody ever accepts new pictures on that though, I followed formats and everything multiple times, they want me to stay 16 forever.
Ah, so that would explain why my submission isn't working then.
I've tried @Live.com, @Rock.com and I think @Yahoo.com to no use.

All following the correct format.
The last picture you tried to send me, you were half naked, IcewarriorX. Put some clothes on and then we'll talk.

Maxipad, I haven't gotten any photos from you, I even checked the spam folder as well as the trash in case it was misflagged and deleted. Nothing.
Mikau wrote:
The last picture you tried to send me, you were half naked, IcewarriorX. Put some clothes on and then we'll talk.

Maxipad, I haven't gotten any photos from you, I even checked the spam folder as well as the trash in case it was misflagged and deleted. Nothing.

What's wrong with man being half naked? (I suppose he had no T-shirt)

PS. If he wants to show his big muscles, let him xD
Kisioj wrote:
What's wrong with man being half naked? (I suppose he had no T-shirt)

Considering BYOND is geared towards a younger audience, everything.
Mikau wrote:

I've sent at least 4 clothed ones aside from that, that must've got 'lost in the mail' i guess, I just wanted to be cool like bigboiD, and the fifth element
I swear i never thought pmitch was black.
IcewarriorX wrote:
I've sent at least 4 clothed ones aside from that, that must've got 'lost in the mail'

Send them again, and make sure the subject is "BYONDPeople", I have a lot of spam filters.
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
I swear i never thought pmitch was black.

And I never thought Mikau was green.

The things you learn.
Hmmm... Not one of those girls are fat and nerdy. That's strange.
I should send a more recent pic to you for this old thing. I'm amazed you're still keeping it up.