Sooo, you're releasing this month, are you going to do any testing beforehand? If so, when?
Pmitch wrote:
Sooo, you're releasing this month, are you going to do any testing beforehand? If so, when?

I can't release. High Quality games never release. DUH.
VcentG wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

I can't release. High Quality games never release. DUH.

Lies!

Anyway hows about some testing!?
Pmitch wrote:

Branks and I already tested everything that was in lol. It's more like... how about some finishing the game! D: then testing XD
VcentG wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Branks and I already tested everything that was in lol. It's more like... how about some finishing the game! D: then testing XD

Sounds good to me. Be nice to see more db games of quality being developed. even better, finished.
Pmitch wrote:
Sounds good to me. Be nice to see more db games of quality being developed. even better, finished.

Then tell branks to finish doing the clothes >.>
VcentG wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Then tell branks to finish doing the clothes >.>

Hahaha, oh man thats funny.
Pmitch wrote:

I wasn't joking lol. Unless you don't mind naked bosses and stuff. I mean Raditz doesnt need saiyan armor... the hair gives it away.
VcentG wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

I wasn't joking lol. Unless you don't mind naked bosses and stuff. I mean Raditz doesnt need saiyan armor... the hair gives it away.

I wasnt laughing for nothing either.

I would tell him to do it, but uh, i was blocked for that. That, or some other reason i know nothing of.
We're all doomed then. XD
Cry cry cry... Let me enjoy my new computer before I play with Byond grbage, mmkay? This the first time i've had a PC that is worth being on. Now... back to Champions Online.
V! Do a Gayle and use pixel projectiles for ki blobs etc.

For the 'splat' icon, or after-icon on walls and stuff, make a ki blob that deletes itself after a certain while without having anything added to it eg. more ki blasts, kamehameha or whatever, and it grows with more, and anything inside it gets damaged!

Stolen from ESF mod for Hl 1 xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
V! Do a Gayle and use pixel projectiles for ki blobs etc.

For the 'splat' icon, or after-icon on walls and stuff, make a ki blob that deletes itself after a certain while without having anything added to it eg. more ki blasts, kamehameha or whatever, and it grows with more, and anything inside it gets damaged!

Stolen from ESF mod for Hl 1 xD

Dunno wtf you're talking about.
For little bickle ki blasts look at here.

When shooting lots of these little ki blasts, they should form a 'bubble' on whatever dense surface a given amount of ki blasts hit eg. 5 ki blasts hit a wall, it forms a small bubble, anyone inside the bubble takes constant damage in correlation to the size of the bubble, the more ki blasts fed into the bubble, the bigger and more damaging it becomes.

Understand? >.<
Asakuraboy wrote:

When shooting lots of these little ki blasts, they should form a 'bubble' on whatever dense surface a given amount of ki blasts hit eg. 5 ki blasts hit a wall, it forms a small bubble, anyone inside the bubble takes constant damage in correlation to the size of the bubble, the more ki blasts fed into the bubble, the bigger and more damaging it becomes.

Understand? >.<

Sure, but haven't you noticed ki attacks seem to destroy what they hit? not turn to jello.
VcentG wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Understand? >.<

Sure, but haven't you noticed ki attacks seem to destroy what they hit? not turn to jello.

I doubt that everything can be destroyed, and even so. It'd be a nice variation, especially if you have 'throws' etc. in your game.
Yeah, lets just copy DBO2! No thanks.
Branks wrote:

Because i'm saying ues pixel projectiles?

It's just neater xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Branks wrote:

Because i'm saying ues pixel projectiles?

It's just neater xD

No, because you said, "especially if you have 'throws' etc. in your game."
@Branks

Fair enough :p
Page: 1 2 3