ID:95708

Keywords: branks, byond, hiphop, rap, vcentg
Wow... this is like... 4 or 5 years old. Still pretty funny though. I uploaded it to my blog space. It's funny cause who raps about pixeling and programming? Heh, it features Myself & VcentG. Ha. Just a funny find. XD

Link: Here
I don't normally listen to rap...but this song had the melody, Rhythm and Harmony. but I got to krumpin' and getting jiggly with it. :S

I don't even know what "Getting jiggly with it" means, but I'm just going to say it and assume that kids say that nowadays. I even had to google krumpin' to make sure I spelled it right.
Heh nice....I like this as much if not more than the Nadrew song..
That's actually pretty good.
Maybe you could make a sort of 'theme song' for BYOND for advertising purposes?
Personally, I don't quite prefer rap.
Although, like Jedioh had said, this had a nice rhythm.
Metamorphman wrote:

I probably wouldn't waste my time writing a song about BYOND in this timeline.. I was 18 when I made this, so I didn't care then. I guess it all depends though.
Branks wrote:
Metamorphman wrote:

I probably wouldn't waste my time writing a song about BYOND in this timeline.. I was 18 when I made this, so I didn't care then. I guess it all depends though.

:S
Jedioh wrote:
Branks wrote:
Metamorphman wrote:

:S

O_o;
Really though... There have only been 2 or 3 people total out of the 10 years I've been here that have made a song. I did it out of boredom. If I made one now... it'd be horrible. I'd just talk a bunch of trash about the horrible stuff we have on this site today.
Branks wrote:

Not even if there's money involved? ;D

Metamorphman wrote:
Branks wrote:

Not even if there's money involved? ;D

Well... money talks. I probably would then.. since every one can use money now days. =)
switch()es and scores
goto
MONEY

flick()

and hey >=( this thing is old I love it, just ignore my parrrrt XD

Omg lets do another.