ID:95921

Title says it all, I returned home yesterday to find my laptop pushing for 95*C, way too high, I decided to leave it, and it cooled down.
Today when I got home, it was well above 120*C, so I shut it off. Better alive and average than dead and glorious ;)
I believe the reason for my laptops recent overheating is due to England bad bad weather. Bad because it can never make up it's mind, right now, it's FAR too hot, give it a week (Or an hour, looking out the window) and it will be back to rain rain rain rain rain...
Weather in england has been fine for weeks. You must live in a shitty part.
Howey wrote:
Weather in england has been fine for weeks. You must live in a shitty part.

The weather isn't bad, it's rediculously good, too good, the heat is what's causing havok with all my electronics.
Buy a USB Fan that goes under the laptop. :P I did and my laptop never gets hot, even when it's BOILING in the room, my laptop stays cool. They're very useful if you put your laptop on a desk/table.
Howey wrote:
Buy a USB Fan that goes under the laptop. :P I did and my laptop never gets hot, even when it's BOILING in the room, my laptop stays cool. They're very useful if you put your laptop on a desk/table.

I might just do that good sir.
Only £4.99 for the one I got and it's been near enough 6 months and it's still going strong.