IconShare

by Falacy
Icons for BYOND to share! Uploaded by the BYOND community.
awsome thing
People be stealing icons and uploading them on here..... -_-

COUGH Flint Wood COUGH
A rather nice database for icons.
This would be a good resource if every other icon wasn't ripped from BLN or GOA. It would be cool if you had a staff or even you yourself would review the icons before added to the list.
ok im pissed someones useing my login key..IF ITS U ILL KICK UR ASS
and flintwood is copying icons and makeing them have no state
im getting tired of these dbz icons that are ripped from heroes united
this is no more use.Funimations shuttin down EVERY dbz game on here
WHAT WHY
Ssj9000chad wrote:
this is no more use.Funimations shuttin down EVERY dbz game on here

there not shut down there just not visible go to falacys server manager and make bookmarks for his servers then ull be able to play HU1 and 2
hahha
Yes I loved this game, as a pixel artist its a great place to upload my original icons that I make. its also a great place for byond players of all sorts of fan bases to meet at one place and really get along.
Seems a bit bulky, but it gets the job done. A lot of the icons people post are unoriginal though.
Makeii wrote:
Seems a bit bulky

How so?
lol nice
its ok
PSPDRAGON123 wrote:
its ok

What would make it better?
more better icons better chat servie and u screw up the missions on dbz heroes untied 2 i cant even beat one boss lol
PSPDRAGON123 wrote:
more better icons better
Can't help that much

chat service
What kind of improvements could be made to the chat?

and u screw up the missions on dbz heroes untied 2 i cant even beat one boss lol
Not sure how that's related, and I don't think its even been changed for a long while...
1.more anime characters from other animes like fairy tail kateyo hitman reborn and more 2.i dont know 3.it does its too hard i not going to play it untill its eariar as pie
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 9