IconShare

by Falacy
Icons for BYOND to share! Uploaded by the BYOND community.
when will icon share b back up?or will it?
when well iconshare be open again?
it my be a wast of speed but its been used to create so meany games and icons for games like dragon balls z naruto and much more so atleast over this summer keep it hosted so we have something to do over the summer
Considering shutting it down doesn't even seem to have reduced bandwidth consumption at all; I might as well leave it online.
thanks for putting IconShare back on Falacy :D
Thx For Put It Back On
put awesome and better icon and ill be in thios game everyday ok so put awesome and cooler icons
Marc091 wrote
put awesome and better icon and ill be in thios game everyday ok so put awesome and cooler icons

He don't put the icons only, other players do -_-' & one in all byond that doesn't come in Icon share who care o.O
Awesome
im glad i found out about this
I NEED A LUTEN SUTE OR SHIMI SUTE OR ZANPUTO AND I NEED IT FAST
Watch out. There's a bogey on your tail.
how am i spoued 2 know
Two Servers??
thank god you made a game that we iconners dont have to go to icon ultima
useful!
Seemed well-made although the lact of being able to report icons which should not be on there, is a bit of a concern.
Does anyone have any icons i could use for my game i need to replace these nasty icons(gay and old icons that look like 1930's) with the new and improved icons like that bio android icon from DBDA and the New Evil saiyan and majins
Very nice. Helped me get ideas for a BYOND game.
Thanks Icons Share and all the players that put icons here , without it , i wouldnt have Awesome icons and be naked on some games :O

keep it up ^^
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9