IconShare

by Falacy
Icons for BYOND to share! Uploaded by the BYOND community.
plz brink iconsher down plz
ya omg pls bring iconsher bak
ye iconsher pliz
Lol. Seriously though, why is it down?
Your server's hard drive has failed. I have attempted to rescue data off of it with no luck. The drive will not show up in bios. Should we proceed with an OS reinstall for you?
--
Brandon Gilmer
Razor Servers
In response to Falacy
Does that mean all the icons are lost now?! That would be horrible.
That's gonna be pretty... Meh. Hope you can fix it, I guess. ;-;
I thought the host was a problem :/ If it was I would have hosted for you.
is this ever going to be back up
Why is this down mehn..
its closed? No!!
It is said, the creator is dead.
Are you guys stupid on dipshit mode, or something? He took it down on purpose, collected the icons and called it a day. He doesn't need a host.
Well, my defense is that i never even tried this. My friend directed it towards me yesterday, and told me the creator died. Also, how do you know this to be true.
In response to LegendarySayianZ
LegendarySayianZ wrote:
Well, my defense is that i never even tried this. My friend directed it towards me yesterday, and told me the creator died. Also, how do you know this to be true.

Your friend is flat-out lying to you, Falacy had JUST posted on this thread a week ago. How do I know this? It's pretty obvious. It was abrupt, out of the blue, and then review the last comment on here made by him.
Guys plze put up icon share and if not let us host it
I think a lot of people would be willing to host Iconshare...
I created my own IconShare
http://www.byond.com/games/undefeatedsaiyans/dmidownload

This is just temporary until falacy could make a new one or something.
Thanks for the program Undefeated. I don't see why Falacy simply doesn't bring the game back up and let the players rebuild its collection of icons but DMI upload will have to do until that might happen.
Undefeated Saiyans icon share do not suck , i mean how could it? u guys should be happy he made this thxs saiyan.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9