IconShare

by Falacy
Icons for BYOND to share! Uploaded by the BYOND community.
Fixed an issue with corrupted files preventing majority from loading
Would someone care to teach an old dog new tricks?

I used to be a part of the Icon Ultima community. Sad to see that it's gotten a bad reputation with some people over the years. It was truly a fun game!

In any case, I downloaded BYOND because I'm looking for cheap (see: free) entertainment and was thinking about hosting a private game for my friends at some point... but first, I need to learn how to play again.

If someone could explain to me how to upload icons and change them within the game, I'd be grateful. I'd also like to know if it's possible to rip or animate game sprites. I have a few of my own, but I'd like to use some from retro games!
How can you tell which icons work for which games?
Any news when it might be back up?
anyone can make me goku black with pink hair icon with this type sprite http://xevxt.deviantart.com/art/ Goku-Super-Saiyan-God-sprite-sheet-v2-368591127
Hey
i guess no one cant do it ;/
I want my icons D:
In response to Shiny Duelist
You can literally just re-color the sprite yourself, dude.
RIP October 8th 2017
In response to Falacy
So... It's over?
Back by popular demand
Hey, Falacy, are you planning to make this project opensource? I want to work on UI design a little bit cause i found it quite ugly.
In response to DefiantAvenger
DefiantAvenger wrote:
Hey, Falacy, are you planning to make this project opensource? I want to work on UI design a little bit cause i found it quite ugly.

Open source would be relatively pointless. The icons are all stored on the server, so custom servers would be empty. Could maybe enable custom interfaces, but those wouldn't be able to change the main icon list layout.
In response to DefiantAvenger
DefiantAvenger wrote:

If you have any specific changes or mockups I may be able to implement them.

Project has little value as open source, since its reliant on a local database of icon files.
nice game !
The search functionality doesnt work anymore
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
The search functionality doesnt work anymore

Looks like pointless BYOND updates broke yet another one of my games. Lummox so good at his job. Tho sometimes I wonder if he doesn't break them on purpose.
Patched it.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Patched it.

nice nice ty. i noticed the sort isnt working either is it possible to add this in as well?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9