Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
I think I've proven my point here that almost everybody here is too young to be playing violent videogames.
Having to sleep and eat wouldn't work on, well, any server, from the ones that last two-seven hours, to the ones that at most last fourty-five minutes. Putting it as a game-mechanic wouldn't make since(and be a useless thing to code) when people -could- just RP the need for a short nap, or to eat something.
this is terrible and you should all feel bad
Hai Poop is a great idea'! then i can actually throw SHIT at people!
I don't like the idea of poop and shit but it wouldn't hurt (at least RP servers) to have a simple needs system beyond food.

I'd suggest having minor penalties for not filling your needs. For example, low energy blurs vision by reducing the brightness and lowering your LOS... nothing more then that. You don't randomly pass out or anything. Furthermore, you'd maybe have to sleep once a shift to dismiss it (which takes 15-30 seconds).

Bladder just requires you to use the restroom once and a while dependent on how much you eat or drink. Not taking care of it and your groin might hurt and you take some minor toxic damage. Eventually maybe you start having pains or something and if you pass out you urinate yourself or something. That being said, it'd be easy to take care of and you wouldn't have to do it too much unless you eat or drink a ton.

Basically, the people sitting the bar all shift would be effected! I like it as it'd get them moving around.
Gibbed did it correctly but it got removed for some reason.
You could just shit/pee on the floor.
It was hilarious.
aw, but I want to not give shits to people :(
i like the idea
and the places where you sleep need to be a bit...YOU CANT break into it
I think its a good idea,since people wants to make this game jelly as placental fuck,at least toilets/bathroom should have some use...
I look at this and say to myself.
"I was such an idiot"
i hate all janitorial people so i would go eat alot then i would use the poop verb or poo whatever it is and put shit everywere
Page: 1 2