ID:96492

Not Feasible
Applies to:Dream Maker

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
When arranging image files in folders of a source, the skin acts as if the image doesn't belong to the source, but as if the image is "separate".

Ex:
Skin has a Label with the background of Background.png
You move Background.png in a new/different folder, it'll revert the Label's background image to default (being none).

I didn't know whether to classify this as a bug or a very minor feature (Have the skin operate as if all images aren't separate from the source, no matter what folder they exist in). Thank you for your time and attention.
The image is reverting because you moved the file, therefore the skin doesn't know where to look for it. That's expected behavior.

What you would probably want, if you're keeping images in a subdirectory, would be to request that the image dropdown box for skins support looking in subdirectories for images. That would work with your organizational scheme, but bear in mind that when you move a file, the skin isn't going to try to compensate by trying to find it again in another folder.
Ah okay, so is there any thought of the dropdown box to be somewhat updated?
I'm also noticing that in any 4.# version that if you select an image for one Window Element, it's not added to the dropdown menu for other Window Elements.

Not really a huge deal. Just a small fix, but doesn't have to come anytime soon.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Ah okay, so is there any thought of the dropdown box to be somewhat updated?

In what way? I'm not really clear on what behavior you're requesting.
Ter13 resolved issue (Not Feasible)