Even with the issue about people putting No just to be stupid, it's obvious that there's an overwhelming amount of Yes's to counter it.
Been through quite a few shell server providers and i'm especially pleased with ATP, the ease of access is incredible. Increased prices really wouldn't be so much of a pain as it stands your product eclipses any other existing.

+Yes
+Yea
No. I'm sorry.
Orangestar1 wrote:
No. I'm sorry.

QUENTIDUDE TOLD YOU TO SAY NO DIDN'T HE, HE DID YOU HAVE MH FAVORITED AS A GAME YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ATP IS YOU DUMB FUCK
Ryuk25 wrote:
Orangestar1 wrote:
No. I'm sorry.

QUENTIDUDE TOLD YOU TO SAY NO DIDN'T HE, HE DID YOU HAVE MH FAVORITED AS A GAME YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ATP IS YOU DUMB FUCK

Relax and ignore. You fed the troll. You lost.
Yes votes double the no votes, so not like it matters.
Every No counts
Someone who clearly misunderstands this told me to vote no. I usually don't get involved in votes so I'm voting Yes, since I'm not in some circlejerk.

You do a good service to people who can't host well, people who rip you off are simply scum.

EDIT: Will the fuckwits (Neonaqua, Redfield, Fluffeh and such) who are telling people to Vote no please RTFA linked? I'll stick it here so you get a second chance to see it.

http://www.byond.com/members/ ATPHost?command=view_post&post=96699

And yes, I will publically name people who spread propaganda. I don't give a fuck what you think about me if I do it, but I will name and shame people who don't RTFA.
People have been spamming me in game with false propaganda and telling me to vote no.
Holy crap. That's some major No campaign. Please don't let this ruin it for the rest of us that actually care, Airjoe!
This is starting to get somewhat stupid.
People are getting involved who are not in any way related to or interested in ATP Host.
I just voted no to spite all of you morons who think that this simple little poll actually matters. It's an insult to Airjoe's intelligence (and a testament to your lack of it) that you think he won't be able to realize for himself that some of the no votes aren't legitimate. 'Yes' is winning by a large margin anyway. Good God.

In hindsight, I really should've made this for guild members only to avoid the entire scenario, but I guess for some crazy reason I thought BYOND was better than this...

Anyway, it seems apparent that those who are actually paying for this service want it to continue, so it will. If anyone who currently has a server has a problem with this provider, we can discuss alternative options.

Thanks for your input, everyone?
Yeah, of course you should continue. You have a fantastic service, and a strict 'no late payments' policy is no problem to me; I always send payment within 24 hours of getting an invoice, anyway.
...right.

Closing comments now.
Page: 1 2