Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
ID:969956

The major update to Wargames is still in the works, but I've found a few hours just to work on the current version a bit more.

There is only a couple of changes, first is I've shortened slightly the era delay (they won't be around much longer anyway).

Secondly, I've worked a bit more on kill-ratios, and more importantly on the way units attack each other. This is a staged test for what will be in the updated form of Wargames. You should see a lot less kills especially in larger, more diverse armies.

As a final mention, I've been working on a Wargames exe, you can use it here:

http://files.byondhome.com/Acebloke/wargames_install.zip

Its a very basic setup, with a simple splash screen. I'll need to upgrade this graphically in the future. Installing Wargames is extremely helpful for getting into the game quick and looking for online games. I've personally been using it for most of the time that beta exe has been out and found it so useful I often forget to log into the BYOND pager until I need to log into another game. If you are a serious Wargames player then I'd recommend installing this even if its a bit plain right now.
Amazing :D