ID:971434

Redundant
Applies to:

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I've been looking at forums and seen on the right hand side that they have a twitter feed or something... maybe BYOND can have something like that, but only on the byond pager... people can post updates/statuses to their games and such and interact with their players instead of having to go to that person's hub.
It took me a minute to figure out what you were trying to make out, but now that I think about it, if the forums had a sidebar with a feed of "recent status updates" that people could post from their pager, I think that would be a nice addition. I'm aware that the majority of BYOND isn't fond of social networking in the slightest, but it's something that most of the modern era is taking advantage of and it helps.

It would be good for those little developer posts that are significant but not significant enough for a forum thread.
Bump(). Not sure how much of a necro but I believe about 4 months. I actually like this idea. The pager is due for quite an overhaul.

Photobucket

Something like this?
The pager is currently getting an overhaul, and it is in Alpha testing stages.

That being said, it's a perfect time to bump this since Tom and Lummox are currently elbow deep in the guts of the new pager. This is a good idea in my opinion.

+1
LordAndrew resolved issue (Redundant)