Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Darker Legends wrote:
Nah if that happens SilkWizard will buy players to BYOND.
Silk has been trying to do that for years, his massively advertised game still has 10x less players than my suppressed one.
Thats true
Hassanjalil wrote:
Apperently only 30% of people on byond like 'SilkWizard' game but rest are here because of Heroes United so byond will have great ammount of loss from players.
30%? That number seems high. Maybe 3%
not 30% of byond players but 30% of people play HU2
... I dont c the point of playin hu anymore once your done with mission just spam train till u get number 1 den wat its boring now
In response to The Evil Marik
The Evil Marik wrote:
... I dont c the point of playin hu anymore once your done with mission just spam train till u get number 1 den wat its boring now

It really depends on you but atm there is not much to do on HU2 either other then Darker & Hassan server
I remember the dark server with a lot of missions... Diferent beams is good but Day and Night? A City? No the server is good ... I wanna legendary super saiyan (small) in HU2 and ssj 5 for some characters... Come back old Dark Legends' server...
In response to Goku Volt
Goku Volt wrote:
I remember the dark server with a lot of missions... Diferent beams is good but Day and Night? A City? No the server is good ... I wanna legendary super saiyan (small) in HU2 and ssj 5 for some characters... Come back old Dark Legends' server...

Bye bye old server hello new server
If darker can fix the fighting system back to the ways it was, short S punch and counter. Adding missions isnt going to help. All there is the same thing back on the main. Trash Talking and WT.

You need more.
In response to Cc-p
Cc-p wrote:
If darker can fix the fighting system back to the ways it was, short S punch and counter. Adding missions isnt going to help. All there is the same thing back on the main. Trash Talking and WT.

You need more.

I am doing more, almost done coding Battle Grounds, new inventory -done and i am planning to add shop soon

Edit: You guys need to learn to wait
In response to Rikuuz9
Rikuuz9 wrote:
Omfg you noobs gtfo of this thread... I was asking Falacy if he was quiting on HU2... and you asking him if he's quiting over and over again doesn't help motivate him to continue with the game, it only pisses him off. So if you wouldn't mind butting out and let me ask one freakin question without you idiots asking stupid ones? Thank you.

-Riku

Calm down
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Rikuuz9 wrote:
So rumor has it that your just giving up on this game?
I haven't worked on this game in 6+ months, Darker seems to be doing a better job with it anyway.

Well is it possible for you to turn duels back on? Or at least hand some power to someone to makes some changes on the planet.
Page: 1 2