RedDead160 wrote:
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Any comments such as RedDead160's will be deleted. If such posts continue, RedDead160, you will be banned from my blog.

That's unfair.

Too bad.
Bootyboy wrote:

A consumer will usually only complain when the unspoken contract has been violated. No other reason to otherwise -- most consumers will buy a product with the expectation it gives the value they paid for.

No. Neblim thinks he can convince me he truly cares about people and wants to warn people of the ToS. Why then would you keep your mouth shut about the ToS? Neblim decided not to say anything, which shows hes a hypocrite and this post isn't even about customer service. Its about Silk having his $8 and the fact that he can't do anything to make Silk give it back.

EmpirezTeam wrote:
A "customer service" complaint should simply be about "customer service".

Yes, which Neblim's post was.

It shouldn't be about how Silk is a liar

Neblim gave reference. This was not a claim made in a vacuum.

, how hes biased

Arbitrary application is bias.

, how he holds grudges

Neblim made no reference to grudges.

, how hes a prick and whatever else you morons can think of to call him.

Neblim made no reference to phalli.

These are all personal attacks directed at Silk's character, not how he runs his game.

Which Neblim did not do.

Thats why I won't take your post seriously. Because you don't know how to be professional.

It is your discretion whether evidence and a logic train matter to you. It just defeats your credibility when you keep an unsubstantiated belief.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Any comments such as RedDead160's will be deleted. If such posts continue, RedDead160, you will be banned from my blog.

He(Underworld Kid) should be banned from the site anyway.
I'm so glad we have our native BYOND mind reader, EmpirezTeam, to tell us exactly what Neblim was doing. Or maybe he has his doctorate in Psychology and can interpret what's going on.

Or maybe he just likes trolling.
Pmitch wrote:
Magicbeast20 wrote:

Underworld Kid is already banned. RedDead160 hasn't said anything else so I don't see a reason to ban him, yet.
Airjoe wrote:
Or maybe he just likes trolling.

Ding ding ding.
Evidence? The post Neblim linked was about Silk saying no one was banned from NEStalgia when it was first going to be released ( and no one was ), and that he doesn't hold grudges ( Which Neblim, in the comments, stated that he did hold grudges ).

If he was a liar, people would've been banned on the day of NEStalgia's release. And if he held grudges, he wouldn't have allowed those people to come in.

Wheres your logic train? Are the opinionated statements Neblim create your definition of "evidence"?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
No. Neblim thinks he can convince me he truly cares about people and wants to warn people of the ToS. Why then would you keep your mouth shut about the ToS?

Not sure what you're saying here. He did make reference to the ToS and it's arbitrary application. Relatively easy reading comprehension.

Neblim decided not to say anything, which shows hes a hypocrite and this post isn't even about customer service.

Untrue. The vast majority of consumers buy products based on an unspoken trust between buyer and seller. It's a basic principle of commerce.

Neblim has merely pointed out a distinct violation of that basic principle.

Its about Silk having his $8 and the fact that he can't do anything to make Silk give it back.

Please find reference where Neblim wishes for Silk to give him his money back.

Magicbeast20 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Magicbeast20 wrote:

Underworld Kid is already banned. RedDead160 hasn't said anything else so I don't see a reason to ban him, yet.

Uh, no, he is RedDead160.
The amount of drama that's been stirred up from Silk key banning a grand total of 7 people who threw out insults at either himself or his game is kind of hilarious.

Our bans are fully supported by our ToS, and just to clarify something: Neblim has been on thin ice with us practically since the games release. Why should we have to, or want to keep around somebody so obviously unstable and irritating to deal with?

I mean, has anyone even seen his "SCREW YOU BYOND I QUIT!!!111" posts before? He pulls this crap regularly. But since the all-powerful SILKWIZARD is involved this time around, it's more of a bandwagon type of thing now.

Plus we have the Master of all Dans lending his support, since he gets all hot and bothered at the thought of chiming in on any anti-Silkwizard post himself...for the last several years. Which is also kind of hilarious since I don't believe Silk ever even acknowledged his existence until this year.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
If he was a liar, people would've been banned on the day of NEStalgia's release. And if he held grudges, he wouldn't have allowed those people to come in.

Those people whom he holds grudges against cannot enter his game. See SuperAntX's post above.
It's my birthday. I think everyone should chill 'n acknowledge that.
Jaredoggy wrote:
snip

Allright. Then let's talk about SuperAntX's ban. Let me hear your excuse for that one.

Jaredoggy wrote:
The amount of drama that's been stirred up from Silk key banning a grand total of 7 people who threw out insults at either himself or his game is kind of hilarious.

The drama has absolutely nothing to do with the bans but the removal of the complaint.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Evidence? The post Neblim linked was about Silk saying no one was banned from NEStalgia when it was first going to be released ( and no one was ), and that he doesn't hold grudges ( Which Neblim, in the comments, stated that he did hold grudges ).

Reread his post, reading comprehension is not hard.

If he was a liar, people would've been banned on the day of NEStalgia's release.

Again, your applying a different set of criteria. Reread his post.

And if he held grudges, he wouldn't have allowed those people to come in.

Please provide reference in regards to grudges.

Wheres your logic train? Are the opinionated statements Neblim create your definition of "evidence"?

Burden of proof is on you. Neblim has written an article to warn consumers about a product. There is nothing insulting about warning the populace about that. He has proven that he was banned for an arbitrary reason.
Neblim wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Those are silks words. He said he "doesn't hold grudges (especially to online people!)". What are trying to get at?

Typo. You said he did hold grudges.
Murrawhip wrote:
It's my birthday. I think everyone should chill 'n acknowledge that.

Happy Birthday :)
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Typo. You said he did hold grudges.

I think we can figure Silk did, still does, and will continue to hold grudges against online peolpe.
Bootyboy wrote:

Again, your applying a different set of criteria. Reread his post.

There is only one criteria for being a liar: you have to tell lies. Reread the dictionary.

Read the comments for when he talks about grudges.

The burden of proof is on me? So, Neblim doesn't have to prove anything? He can just make a blog post saying "Silk is a liar, heres a post" ( keep in mind, he hadn't lied about anything in the post ) and thats just magically proof? Lol.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10