ID:97561

Redundant
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
In the pager, the symbol " [ " would appear at then end of alphabet, instead of at the front, like it currently is.

If you open the pager and click the Location field in your friends, It displays the persons who are just online, and then the game names after the onlines.

I find it would be easier and quicker to see the people who are actually playing a game, before the people who are just online.

I'm not completely sure, but i figured this would be as easy as removing the [ from the front of the alphabetical list, and moving it to the back.
Having to scroll through 50 people to find ones that are actually playing games does seem kind of pointless.
While they're at it, clicking the button again should do a reverse sort, and a 3rd click should clear it - if such a cleared state exists.
I agree with all of the above... er, below... The suggestions on this page are supported by me.
There could also be an entirely new method, though I'm not sure where it would fit in, where all friends in a single game are sorted into an expandable category. Like the server list in the games tab.
How many people have 50 friends?
I have no friends, but like 200 watchers.
I agree with this concept; it's just a change to our sorting method, which I think is just using a basic no-case comparison routine. Customizing the routine should give us the results we want.
How about the addition of collapsible groups while you're at it? Even just 'Online', 'Offline', and 'Watchers'.
Since convenience and usability feature requests seem to be getting some attention, I'm gonna bump this topic.
Higoten resolved issue (Redundant)