ID:97565

Keywords: byond, css
Anyone have a suggestion for a new CSS ideas? Anything theme related?

*If you requesting a CSS*
- Please post the following details in your comment*
*Colors you'd like to have in you CSS
*Based off a ..if you want a themed based CSS
*Links of Images you'd like to have.
And anything else that might help make your request more of what you want.

*WE DON'T CHARGE TO MAKE ANY CSS'S. WE DO IT BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU FOR DONATING TO BYOND*

This Topic is now Closed. I have already started with the requests and shall contact you each about your request shortly.
First of, Will it be made free of charge, or will I have to pay depending upon the work?
Secondly can my expectations be reached upon?

~Once your done answering both those questions, I'll see if I'm interested.
Brought over from the previous post -

I'd like one a little like this CSS.I'd just want the Yu Yu Hakusho characters and text removed, the light gray changed to a darker color, and the white background changed to a darker color. I think it'd look pretty nice. :P
MD-Star wrote:
First of, Will it be made free of charge, or will I have to pay depending upon the work?
Secondly can my expectations be reached upon?

~Once your done answering both those questions, I'll see if I'm interested.

Yes it is free and Depends what your asking but chances are yes.
I'm interested, very much interested.

*Would it help if I drew a small sketch on how it should be?

Theironx wrote:

I'd like one a little like this CSS.I'd just want the Yu Yu Hakusho characters and text removed, the light gray changed to a darker color, and the white background changed to a darker color. I think it'd look pretty nice. :P

And maybe Theironx you can help me since your more of a Photoshop type guy.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3581/63095779.png

Why don't you remove it for me and I'll do the rest :)
MD-Star wrote:
I'm interested, very much interested.

*Would it help if I drew a small sketch on how it should be?
Whatever makes it easier.

Kingstone99 wrote:
Theironx wrote:

And maybe Theironx you can help me since your more of a Photoshop type guy.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3581/63095779.png

Why don't you remove it for me and I'll do the rest :)

Sure. Oh, and GIMP*. xD
can you make me one like the one yash made but black and gray with my name name instead of yashs
Here you go. Sorry about the wait, made about 21 layers.
Uhh..Sorry for the late reply, ended up doing something that diverted my mind away from the computer, Anyway.

IF possible can you do a Resident Evil styled design?
-------
Basic: Black and red as the main theme with white text, bold too maybe?
-------
Layout: Have your freedom at it! I don't have any ideas for this, bleh.
-------
Other: A nice Resident Evil banner at the top, with text that says "Resident Evil Online 2 Guild"
-------
This layout is basically for this[click] page/guild.
-------

~MD-Star
I would like a CSS made.

I would like it done in either a DBZ theme or a Ruroni Kenshin theme. Whichever is easier for you.

Colors: Wouldn't matter since you need to choose the colors to match the theme but if I must then I'd say a mixture of black and gray, or white and gray.

Layout: I'd like something like this a small banner at the top, blogs at the left, other things at the right, everything centered. Make it real nice and I'm willing to pay for it ^_^ Thanks in advance.
You can be creative with mine, I don't really have any ideas besides some basic features.

Color: Black and dark purple as the main theme, with lighter purple text.
-------
Layout: A side-bar named 'Eternia Updates' that I can use to link previous posts. A kind of slide-show that I can use to upload a bunch of images would be good too, name it 'Eternia - November the 1st'
-------

Thank you.
Color: Black and Grey as the main theme, with white text.
-------
Layout: like Yash69 CSS
-Colors you'd like to have in you CSS
I don't really care about the colors, so it could be anything:3 But atleast something like Black/dark background. The rest of the colors could be something that could fit. The layout could be something like the Yu Yu Hakusho one.

-Based off a ..if you want a themed based CSS
One Piece

-Links of Images you'd like to have.
http://iareawesomeness.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/ onepiece_1_640.jpg
If the height of that picture is too high, I belive I could find another smaller one..?

I'd appreciate it really much if this one would be made, thanks.
Colors: Colors that accent and/or are similar to those found in and the appended image.

Based off of: Nothing in particular. Be creative, it's a cowfrog.

I imagine something with lots of circular shapes in green, orange and dark gray but don't let that restrict you. I'll be looking forward seeing the end product.