ID:97927

BYOND Version:471
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 8.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When attempting to download certain files (I.E. Mitadake High Map Editor) from the website (Hub files) it downloads completly and then displays the message "Failed to load data in InstallHubZipFile()".

I've never had a problem with this on any of my other computers.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1.)Restarted Byond before reattempting downloading
2.)Redownloaded Byond after failure once again and then reattempting download

Expected Results:
File to completly download for use

Actual Results:
Message once again displayed, "Failed to load data in InstallHubZipFile()"

Does the problem occur:
Every time I attempt to download a certain file (I.E, Mitadake High Map Editor)it displays the message and fails. This only happens on this computer and on all user accounts.

When does the problem NOT occur?
When on other computers.

It is happening to me to. It is REALY starting to bug me.
I have heard of this occurring, but have not been able to reproduce it. "Mitadake High Map Editor" installed correctly for me. If you have consistent cases that are still failing, please post them here and we can try a variety of tests.
I am now receiving this same message when I attempt to download/update.

I am using version 480.1087.

The following updates failed:
A Miner Adventure
Floramancer
Defend

I tried a couple games that I didn't have installed at the moment. They didn't work either.
ShapeShifter
RP Unlimited
Downgrading to 479.1086 appears to have solved my problem.
I have to believe this is related to your other bug. Are you sure that the new BYOND install is setup with sufficient privileges to access your BYOND directories?
I'm guessing it was related to your new style temporary files. This appears to have been resolved in 480.1088. =)