ID:98176

So this huge HD monitor has me a bit curious on how well I can pixel now. That being said.. I'm going to step backwards and pull a dead-horse out of it's grave. Reverting back and working on Global Championship Wrestling. I miss it, and there really isn't any wrestling games on here. Even though I'm more of an MMA fan now, I still love wrestling (TNA mainly). No dates, no images. I'll be working on it when I get time. I'll be putting in 1 - 2 hours of work per day. So, thats that.

Aside from that fact, I stopped playing Dragon Ball Online (I don't have time for it right now). From what I played.. I think it's pretty well done for an MMO. They did a great job on it. A couple of things happening for me soon are: New car, new home, and spreading the music in different regions. Gonna be hitting the West Coast, doing shows at various locations. More info as it gets set. I can't wait for that. My group is working on our first official album. So I can not wait for that to drop. Blah blah blah... etc, etc.

My daughter is getting older, day by day. She's half way to 3 years old, and she is almost fully potty trained. You can easily have a conversation with her, and she has an awesome personality. I can't wait till she starts school. Anyhow, as of yesterday:

School, where the other kids will teach her to have no self-esteem, bad habits, bad language, and most of all how to be an idiot. =D
Vermolius wrote:
School, where the other kids will teach her to have no self-esteem, bad habits, bad language, and most of all how to be an idiot. =D

I loved School, Then i turned 6 and i hated it. :)
School is only good when you get to read nursery rhymes and eat milk and graham crackers all day.

As soon as they started giving homework out.... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
EmpirezTeam wrote:
School is only good when you get to read nursery rhymes and eat milk and graham crackers all day.

As soon as they started giving homework out.... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

You eat milk? That must be some pretty mouldy milk...