ID:982377

Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 15.0.1
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary: When I use the world.Export() to get a savefile with ?format=text, it sometimes will load another savefile ie:another hub when I'm searching for 'silkgames.nestalgia', I sometimes get 'falacy.heroesunited2'

-- To be more specific: when the page loads, it sometimes shows 'hub="Falacy.HeroesUnited2" and what not rather than 'hub="SilkGames.NEStalgia"'

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
world.Export("http://www.byond.com/members/Ssj4justdale?format=text&command=view_medals&hub=silkgames.nestalgia")

Expected Results: Get my medals from NEStalgia and not from Heroes United 2.

Actual Results: I get my medals from NEStalgia and sometimes I get it from heroes United 2.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Almost every other time I try tbis.
In other games? Possibly.
In other user accounts? Yes.
On other computers? Possibly.

When does the problem NOT occur? It always does. Even if I don't import the savefile and just read it as plain text, I get the same results.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? I don't know.

Workarounds: Just don't do it at all?

Something strange is definitely happening here. Refreshing the page several times will bring up results for NEStalgia or a Bleach game even though I'm on the Heroes United 2 page you linked to.

I'm using Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89.
This doesn't happen on our test site, but I've also looked over the code and found nothing whatsoever that would account for the wrong hub entry showing up. I wonder if one of the website plugins is handling text/plain documents with some kind of cache that mistakenly doesn't account for parameters in the URL.
Well I wish you best of luck on fixing this issue, it'll help me for a project I'm working on.
Stephen001 resolved issue with message:
Not sure when it was resolved, but I don't see this issue on the currently live site.
Stephen001 resolved issue
Alright :) I haven't tested it since, so I'll do so soon and I'll let you know what's up :)