Doflamingo wrote:
Death Any wrote:
SupaKoopa wrote:
Death Any wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Thats his choice to do so as he pleases, and since he hasnt, he's obviously chosen not to.

Never said he had to but it would be nice

Welll you can check the forums, and he said he doesnt feel like there isnt anything worth showing, which means that they are working on the game =]

I dont check forums nor do I care to

Either check the forums or wait for a post. Don't be bitching about him posting something.

I'm not bitching.
Etsukurenay wrote:
the spiritual pressure shouldnt be more like a rain?that looks like we cant see the tv alright =/

LOL
man your gettin really fuckin good with the grafics can't wait till this game comes out really i check up on your site everyday to see if you added anything
You check up every day, But its taken 2 months to reply to this and/or see this. lol :D

Still very cool, It'd be good if he could blend that little gap in the animation which makes it looks squarish :P but ahh well.
Lost cause, is lost cause.
Branks wrote:
Lost cause, is lost cause.

Ain't that the truth.
Teka123 wrote:
You check up every day, But its taken 2 months to reply to this and/or see this. lol :D

Still very cool, It'd be good if he could blend that little gap in the animation which makes it looks squarish :P but ahh well.

Its just that ive taken a break from making the spiritual pressure to get more important things out of the way.And its just me on art i can only work on one thing at a time :/
wat i want to know is when will this game be hittin its due date for me to play it
Andario13 wrote:
wat i want to know is when will this game be hittin its due date for me to play it

Youll know when it comes out.
Nice grammar, Doflamingo.
...sick
It looks cool. Much better than most.

But if you're lookin' for perfection, I only have one tip. I'm no iconner, but it seems like it's just 5 lines of squarish blurs. Now, remember, it's a cut above the rest, in fact most don't even icon Reiatsu. But, like I said, if you're looking for perfection, you might want to make it seem like one entity, instead. Tie it all together, I guess.
Well for a tip of someones spiritual pressure, you should make it depend on how strong it is. Like in the series if it's like really high people faint, and become unable to move, so maybe take that into context
Page: 1 2 3