ID:983107

Game Info
I present to you the first public mockup images for Ugli; Frakture Studios latest endeavor! The art seen was done between Lilius and myself.

*Teasers do not represent the actual window-size of the game.

Ugli is a survival horror game that puts the player in the shoes of a young Victorian-era girl named Eva who has recently opened her eyes to her plummet into sin after the mysterious death of her mother. Shadowy embodiment of her own evil called 'The Darkness' are pursuing her in an attempt to once again blind her to her ways again - further ensuring her damnation. As Eva struggles to stay sane in her own home and find solace, she encounters a variety of puzzles, monsters and even her own reflections - but with no way to fight back, all she can do is seek solace in the light.

Announcements:
1. Java[10/4/12]

<input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN DTY0m6BeR8MgGejY4wB1W3pkhm24bPHrUikv5SXngdx8MvZdUhu9nkKvNse/ TAUBggqhkiG9w0DBwQIWy0DsyMIODuAgaB2tQ7d9BUI50NFlmiYsBgkTJBO/ HomCeLmXBiKaTG9t1RNvEY/ lBxdoNdCEfDkzMRINS3f3Duhj9i3JAdhvZMp7fdI38KQXhyU2lgZXpsNFxm/ UBwYXlwYWwuY29tMIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDBR07d/ TXv4SZeuv0Rqq4+axW9PLAAATU8w04qqjaSXgbGLP3NmohqM6bV9kZZwZLR/ Go1u9uDb9lr4Yn+rBQIDAQABo4HuMIHrMB0GA1UdDgQWBBSWn3y7xm8XvVk/ UtcKG+wQ1mSUazCBuwYDVR0jBIGzMIGwgBSWn3y7xm8XvVk/ DAaBgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWDXJlQHBheXBhbC5jb22CAQAwDAYDVR0TBAUwAwEB/ 0BAQUFAAOBgQCBXzpWmoBa5e9fo6ujionW1hUhPkOBakTr3YCDjbYfvJEiv/ 2P+IobhOGJr85+XHhN0v4gUkEDI8r2/rNk1m0GA8HKddvTjyGw/ STlDYkqI8OwR8GEYj4efEtcRpRYBxV8KxAW93YDWzFGvruKnnLbDAF6VR5w/ FgQUN3t9W7uqwxBJ233tW+Slt4bJoyowDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQAEgYB7OYR/ sXBGNsLijkBqTPekjeDhZh86K9/ FaIP9JipL1UzyO9Gx0RTQ6NnwXwRqAwxoM635ciLHX8lGmqyjHHzXxo+iHi/ fQzxtiraHwfq+koCWmtZF1IEvMVPEnXJBerjxiQqcswDGA==-----END PKCS7-----
">

Donate to support the development of Ugli - Every cent helps!
Do you still love me, at least? </3
Okay. <//3
This game looks intriguing. I can't wait to play!
Lol, Kumorii and his dark themes.
Can't wait for Ugli
Nice artwork! The game itself also sounds really neat, can't wait to check it out.
Thanks, guys. (:
Dw, I still <3 you Kumorii. ( sarc mark )
That is ugli as hell.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
That is ugli as hell.

Like the majority of your life?
In response to Super Saiyan X
I knew someone would use that. xD
Ugli is also a fruit :D. Still the game looks Interesting :L.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugli_fruit
Yay <3
Lol, SSX.
Announcement[10/4/12]
Development of Ugli will be moving to Java - We apologize if anybody is against this. More teasers soon!
I suspect my main "against" is if it's written by DM turned Java programmers. My poor precious OO doesn't stand well to people who make a DM -> Java leap D:

It's okay Java, they just don't understand access modifiers *comforts the JVM*
In response to Kumorii
Any reason for the switch? :(
I am totally against this.

Sorry Kumorii but I'm demoting you from Frog War General back down to Tadpole Squire.
Aww, well good luck with it on java then Komz :(
Page: 1 2