I've seen a post of you saying "BYOND tries to be a game-play community, but it is more of a game developer community..." That is not true, there is less people who can code out numbering coders on BYOND. Do not forget, that people have multi-keys...:/
In response to Forum_account
Forum_account wrote:
Gland Mopa wrote:
The HugGroups library doesn't support images larger than 32x32 right?

I haven't tested it much with other icon sizes but it should work. I wouldn't be surprised if it had some problems but it has variables it uses for the icon size instead of hard-coding things to be 32 pixels.

It works with things above 32 pixels, however their offsets change and have some issues. For example for a 10x50 image placing it at (2,20) would be the same ad placing a 10x90 image at (4,74). Obviously i lowered the scale from the numbers i used, but this has been a problem for me. It takes a while to align things and such. However, the end result is it still works.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
I've seen a post of you saying "BYOND tries to be a game-play community, but it is more of a game developer community..." That is not true, there is less people who can code out numbering coders on BYOND. Do not forget, that people have multi-keys...:/

BYOND will always have more game players than developers because game players often have to make keys. Those gameplayers, however, aren't part of BYOND's community, their part of a BYOND game's community. BYOND is a game development program and its users are game developers. People who play BYOND games could indirectly be considered BYOND users, but they're not really part of the BYOND community.
Hey Forum, do you think you can make an Isometric framework? I've been working on Isometric for a few days and I've been having trouble with graphic glitches, z levels and all that jazz. I was just wondering if you'd be able to make a framework that fixes these things that are either caused by my horrble coding or actual graphic problems with isometric as well as showing how to code most of the basic stuff like z levels and big icons. I've searched around for stuff and all I really found was the tutorial Lummox made a long time ago. :)
Hi there, i saw you'r Action RPG Framework base and is very nice , sooo i want to ask is a problem if i take the base and make a game on it ? useing some of system adding stuff and make a game ? its ok ?
It's a framework. You're supposed to make a game from it.
google:what+is+a+programming+framework
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
It's a framework. You're supposed to make a game from it.

Srry, i'm new here :-s i just asked , ty for answer :o3

K. New question about this Action RPG Framework . How i change the skill macros ? i dont want to use 1,2,3,4... i want to use q,w,e,r,t , i tryed and i didnt find where to change this can some1 help ? thx .
That should be part of the Controls datum he made. Though, I'm not sure, I haven't looked at the framework all too much.
New idiot question xD , why i cant add warps, teleports ? Tryed with tags , forum's warps and olds loc=locate(x,y,z), nothing :(
Hey FA! Just wanted to check your vital signs. :)
I don't think FA has been around since the summer (last post looks to be July). Shame, too, as he was one of the biggest contributors to BYOND's resources.
true
Hello FA, did you send an application to HireByondExperts.com?

Did FA pass away? I don't see why he wouldn't at least log on and say something to let us know if he's okay.. I'm really sad. :(
I hope he wasn't banned for some reason. :C
I hope he's okay.
Hey guys, I'm doing fine. Not dead or, even worse, banned. I just got bored of BYOND and found other ways to occupy my time.
In response to Forum_account
Glad to hear you're doing well!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21