ID:98509

My grants came through, i'm happy ^~^

Also, the government is keeping track of this. Cool, kind of like a guardian angel, I always wanted one =3
cool.
I wish I could receive federal grants, I've got a $7,500 scholarship, a work-study job, and I max out my federal loans every year. I've been severely disappointed in the way the US government calculates need with the FAFSA as it seems that all they ask in that form is "So how much do you make?" without regard for mortgages, cost of living, etc. My parents are actually in a far worse financial situation than what they were in last year (they actually bought a new house and 2 new cars instead of saving up for my college expenses =/) and according to the FAFSA my EFC is $3000 more than last year simply because my parents' salaries went up. I also found out about halfway through june that my university decided to raise my tuition yet again this year, yay for yearly tuition increases!
Cody123100 wrote:
I wish I could receive federal grants, I've got a $7,500 scholarship, a work-study job, and I max out my federal loans every year. I've been severely disappointed in the way the US government calculates need with the FAFSA as it seems that all they ask in that form is "So how much do you make?" without regard for mortgages, cost of living, etc. My parents are actually in a far worse financial situation than what they were in last year (they actually bought a new house and 2 new cars instead of saving up for my college expenses =/) and according to the FAFSA my EFC is $3000 more than last year simply because my parents' salaries went up. I also found out about halfway through june that my university decided to raise my tuition yet again this year, yay for yearly tuition increases!

Tell me about it. We didn't even qualify for our own financial aid package because we didn't have as much money as we "made."
Meh, the government is less so a guardian angel and more so that person that lends you money and expects immediate repayment the next day...But on a another note, take advantage of it while you still can; you won't regret it.
i have a question if you not going to host the game and not much people are hosting why not let someoen els host and if you say yes to this then i knwo a host that could host 24/7 and im a grate iconer i have most of the icons for this game and most of the ideas i have are based off megaman 1-10 i havethe icons for the moves to :3