What do you think about creating a google spreadsheet to track features, activity, notes, ideas, etc and using dropbox to quickly share updates. As I integrate with HexGame, I'm making a number of updates and foresee many more.
That would be good, I don't think I'm going to have time this week to touch this project. I have projects at work I need to get done. I'm curious as to how the variables interfere, if the MDObjects have their own variables encapsulated into the object then it shouldn't interfere with any other objects variables.
In response to Mikeytdan
Mikeytdan wrote:
That would be good, I don't think I'm going to have time this week to touch this project. I have projects at work I need to get done. I'm curious as to how the variables interfere, if the MDObjects have their own variables encapsulated into the object then it shouldn't interfere with any other objects variables.

I had variables (px/py) declared at the atom level which was unnecessary. Any child of atom would inherit those variables so when the MD objects (which inherited from /obj, which inherit from atom) declared them, it was the second time. The chances of someone declaring those on atom or obj are fairly high.

I'll look into adding a spreadsheet on google for tracking feature ideas. It will also show anything I'm actively working on. I'll also create a dropbox share so you can pull whatever I have at any time.

I made good progress yesterday in terms of restructuring my hexgame project but I've only used a couple buttons so far to help navigate the new workflow.
In response to Mikeytdan
Basic Task List: Tasks

DropBox: Share

Provide your email and I'll make you an owner of the document.

Let me know when you've gotten to the resources and I'll remove the links to avoid unwanted happenstance.
Page: 1 2 3