ID:98558

Hey bloggers! I thought I'd let you know on N:NA's progress as of this date. We're really getting far programming-wise, and have met a few of our goals as far as the core-systems go. We have yet to really add more content to the game, as far as techniques and clothing. However, we've mainly been focusing on fixing up bugs and glitches, and adding in more stable systems to handle how the game runs.

I just finished the final touches of our voting system, which allows a player to vote to mute a player. I am not sure if we should add a vote boot option, because it's fairly redundant. One of my more proud achievements was being able to dynamically configure the HUD according to your computer's resolution. It then configures all the objects on your screen to their proper place. We've also added a skill tree, which allows players to unlock abilities as they increase in level and skill.

Another neat little feature was the Bingo Book. This is basically a little tab that will tell you everyone that is Wanted in the game. To become wanted, you basically just kill someone that is innocent (doesn't have a bounty). we plan on making this more complex (like if they actually attacked you) once we get further in development. We have also put in the addition of medals in the game. You can view our medals on our HUB, rather generic ones-- but they do the trick!

Anyways, I should wrap this all up. You can check out our progress via our HUB (click me!).
I liked your old key better Crazah