ID:98682

Keywords: anime, bleach, game, preview
Just a preview of the game and some WIP skills ive already posted this on pixel art but i figured i would do it here as well

Also NO RIPPING please!

-Features-
Shakkaho
Soukatsui
Tenran
Raikouho
Byakurai
Spirit Thread Sensing
Quincy bow/arrows
Spiritual Human(inoue) Shield
Ichigo Bankai
Getsuga(bankai)
Urahara Kisuke NPC
Shirt/Pants
Danku Barrier
Grass
Sand
Water
Hud Interface

All of the above are WIP and will most likely change :P
thanxx I'll use this for my next game
Duelmaster409 wrote:
thanxx I'll use this for my next game

Good for you <3 glad to atleast see my work is worth ripping lmao
hey can u post more screenshots plz?? this isnt enough stuff to finsh my game bleach shift revised.
DarkHorizon wrote:
hey can u post more screenshots plz?? this isnt enough stuff to finsh my game bleach shift revised.

xD oh lawd's sounds like bairds naruto goa revised lol
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DarkHorizon wrote:

I swear..You know he's kidding right?
Riku 123q wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DarkHorizon wrote:

yea lol
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DarkHorizon wrote:

yea lol

On topic: It looks pretty awesome to be honest.

Now do me a favor;Finish it.>:(
Looks cool so far
Riku 123q wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DarkHorizon wrote:

yea lol

On topic: It looks pretty awesome to be honest.

Now do me a favor;Finish it.>:(

lol currently working on it right now <3 itll be released in a month tops
kin i plz haz game code i dunt no how to code and i need code so give code ples.i alredy took all da icons from da screenie
Andrew sertsis wrote:
kin i plz haz game code i dunt no how to code and i need code so give code ples.i alredy took all da icons from da screenie

Lmao
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:

Lmao

It's not even funny anymore. It was funnier when the Narutards didn't know how stupid they looked when they were talking like that...now they imitate themselves thinking it's funny T_T.
Child Prodigy wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:

Lmao

It's not even funny anymore. It was funnier when the Narutards didn't know how stupid they looked when they were talking like that...now they imitate themselves thinking it's funny T_T.

Cool.
It looks cool to me
This looks like it's going to be smexy. How's it coming along?
You better finish this dude. Don't want to only have Zane444 as my only competition :). (I'm using this to boil up your wanting to finish this). But, I am serious. Lots of luck to you my friend!
ShadowiceTeam wrote:
You better finish this dude. Don't want to only have Zane444 as my only competition :). (I'm using this to boil up your wanting to finish this). But, I am serious. Lots of luck to you my friend!

Don't worry im finishing it but it looks nothing like that screenshot im changing everything again lol