ID:98849

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I got to thinking earlier today, that a lot of hubs on the BYOND homepage have production keys that lead to a group of developers. This made me think about how one would circumvent all these keys, and I thought about multiple hub founders. This would give the users that created the hub together (perhaps handled through an invitation) all equal rights and they would all be listed next to the game.

For example, instead of:
Random RPG Game by Crazah,
it would be:
Random RPG Game by Crazah, and Crazah2

This could allow the other developers of certain games to all be included right on the game instead of hiding behind a production key, or in the shadow of the actual hub founder.
You can already list "Helpers" on your hub. Though I don't think it displays them anywhere.
This is a Great Idea actually I would love this.
Falacy wrote:
You can already list "Helpers" on your hub. Though I don't think it displays them anywhere.

Not trying to flame you or anything (If it does sound like that) but he hasn't mentioned being able to edit the HUB, but having your name on top as the game creator along with the rest.
Qubic wrote:
he hasn't mentioned being able to edit the HUB, but having your name on top as the game creator along with the rest.

Which you would add to by editing the hub helpers, or something similar. Unless you expect them to create some entirely new system to accomplish the same basic thing.