PS:if you can can you add a hero mode tab were you can create your own character whut hu2 parts you know? like i have vegetas hu 2 body whit gohan hu 2 hair and goku hu 2 face that would be cool cya......Uub face whit Hercule hair xD epic
Kemal-D yo i cant log on byond cause to many bad logins ill guv everything when i can log
Can i get the newer bleach source for eternity download with
Full Hollow ichigo
Should totally finish Celestial Chaos 2 : (
That or if anyone has them could I get the source for the game?
I need your v76 back,much servers v76 is not great like your v76,I play your HU2 for 1 year when u update over v76 I give up,I dont like your new gameplay system and is not me,80% of players give up when u update but have much ppls in your v84,so can u host your early v76 and staying host your v84??

#WEWANTV76!
In response to Cidex
Cidex wrote:
I need your v76 back,much servers v76 is not great like your v76,I play your HU2 for 1 year when u update over v76 I give up,I dont like your new gameplay system and is not me,80% of players give up when u update but have much ppls in your v84,so can u host your early v76 and staying host your v84??

#WEWANTV76!

v76? Oh please. That one still isn't as good, we want old HU2 when there was NO WT and shadow spar was an epic way to train!

#WEWANTOLDHU2!
Whats going on?
umm hi falacy nice to meet you its me jakepowers i just have to say good job making the hu2 sevrers and helping ziddy out,can you help me make mt own server and can i have my own server of hu2 on your game plz if you so then thanks ^_^
falacy can you plz plz change future gohan's ssj icon back in Heros United?
Falacy please put on monster kingdom when your done updating or whatever cause I wanna play so badly PLZ Falcy?
Thank you for reading
dude what happened to dbz heroes united?
Hey I was hosting guardians but no one can join for some reason is there something Im missing?
You probably need to port-forward.
hi.can you help me with heroes united? problem is, when im opening the sparring in capsule i have white window named MESSAGE and it is not responding please help me
Try clearing your BYOND cache
<3 Falacyyy~
Remember me? c:
i try this many times but doesn't work >:(
can someone help? when im opening the sparring in capsule i have white window named MESSAGE and it is not responding
what happen to the server Ziddy99 !! its not there in the list when will it come!
For DBZ Heroes United (1)
* In duel Z characters with special abilities dont work like mothering chichi or senister friza
* It sometimes freezes while im playing and i cant end my turn
* Some traps dont activate like melee reversal PlZ fix these ASAP Falacy
Page: 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36