Nothing is wrong,can you either change the server all start all the mute all over again.no one gets muted unless they curse
YO FALCY YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO HERO'S UNITED TWO AND BANNED THESE PEOPLE NVTT,DAMMAGETTI,SLUTTERY,AND JIZLLES,THESE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING PEOPLE MUTED THEY EVEN TALK ABOUT OR MOMAS! COME BACK TO THE PLANET BEFORE THEY DESTROY IT. PLZ READ THIS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE PEPOLE
Falacy can you please update Bleach Eternity
you must reset everything back to how it was on hu2 main server.It must be done now
Falacy, can we seriously chat about getting some new Duel Z cards in DBZHU. You have a sticky thread with ideas that are not being put to use.
Shoot me on skype if you have it. My SN is Jesteroth.
Hey Falacy on thursday i think i was going to buy a 1 month sub for my alt :Rex857cility but i wrote in :Rex875cility, i mean i dont want the 5$ to go to waste but could you please transfer the 5$ to Rex857cility because the other name isnt a real account.
In response to Xwualez
Xwualez wrote:
Hey Falacy on thursday i think i was going to buy a 1 month sub for my alt :Rex857cility but i wrote in :Rex875cility, i mean i dont want the 5$ to go to waste but could you please transfer the 5$ to Rex857cility because the other name isnt a real account.

It was refunded because the account did not exist
In response to Falacy
ok thanks
Hey, falacy my friend try buy me sub but he write wrong account and now is gone and not get can plz transfer my account his name spade my acoount Redpokespe plz can help
Yo Falacy... Monster Kingdom looks glorious as hell. Wondering if I could get source or host files?
In response to The420SSJ
Redpokespe wrote:
Hey, falacy my friend try buy me sub but he write wrong account and now is gone and not get can plz transfer my account his name spade my acoount Redpokespe plz can help

Refunded because the account didn't exist

The420SSJ wrote:
Yo Falacy... Monster Kingdom looks glorious as hell. Wondering if I could get source or host files?

Sources: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=821032
Could you please make it easier too get zenie and zpoints?
you should update heroes united 2 it has a lot of potential
Hey Falacy, i see your games/projects and is really cool. Im asking to you if i can work on your team and help developing games. Im a really good spriter and i really love your icons*.
Thx :D
Can you unmute me pls ily
I really love these people. They are like: Unmute me, unban me, fake subscribers. People just chill and let Falacy do his work. If your muted then it's your own fault, if you are banned, bad luck you did something wrong then. Just let Falacy peacefully do his work and don't disturb him all the time.

Thankyou
~Josha
HI there i would like for you to help me make a Bleach game add me on byond if you will like to help
i bought sub for 1 month and i rgot on heros united 2 thinking now ill make a clan and i join and it says your not a subscriber to stray games or something like that and i really mad now tell me did i waste my money on something fake... i have proof i bought it also
oh i guess it just takes a while
would you help me
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36