bring up a new dbz game
I don't run an HU server anymore. I didn't have GMs on mine, because they're only human, and all humans are trash. I doubt the subscription system goes through mine.
Hello, are there any server files available for DBZ: HU?
Thank you Falacy for this beautiful game! This is coming from a hardcore fan playing since 2010 on BYOND. this is a BIG IMPROVEMENT. I'm playing myself now on the 24/7 server & I LOVE THE UPDATE!!!! I'm doing quite well on the game so far. you basically had a DBZ Budakai and made it
into a DBZ Budakai 3 xD
Keep it up man!!!!
I am Alvaak by the way.
I'm GHPYELLOWMAN8001 but it use to be GHPYELLOWMAN9001 but unfortunately, I cannot remember the account information.

Just thnk you....
Could I getdbz HU server files or are they not available anymore
host 2010 dbz HU server for a couple of days and see if something happens, i would gladly play it again
Hero’s United 2
Falacy We miss dbz HU2 updated server :c
HMM IM READY FOR THIS GAME TO REOPEN SO I CAN TEST MY NEW FOUND ENERGY. BRING BACK THIS GAME!!
Where did everyone go?!
mannn i haven't been on this site in a decade .. so crazy how time passes
Drop the hu2 source Falacy, what's up with it
In response to Supermaron92
Supermaron92 wrote:
Drop the hu2 source Falacy, what's up with it

It has random crashes
Hey, do you plan on putting iconshare back up for people to use?
i miss this so much man can we have this on all platforms not just windows, due to adobe flash player is done, can we get Heroes United on the Mac,Chromebook, and others too?? please help everybody doesnt have windows. please fix this Falacy.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36