ID:98878

Ok as far as i know and from what i have gathered, someone hacked my account.

Apparently a guy named Zane/Youko did it by making an email address similar to mine and then get the password to my key's from berlin...

IF ANYONE goes on ANY other e-mail address other than -
[email protected]
[email protected]

and pretends to be me then they are fake...

Thanks to this idiot i have had to spent alot of time going through all my email's my keys and even my facebook passwords and change them all.

Sorry if this fuckwit caused problems for people.
It's most likely a fault in your end. Either insecure passwords or having your passwords for every single website be the same can have similar consequences if someone happens to guess it. That or you just aren't careful which websites or people you give your password(s) to.

The likelihood that you've been brute-force hacked is small, because most people don't know to even do it. Even if they do, it requires an enormous amount of processing power and without some rather expensive hardware it would take a day or MORE to gain your password depending on how secure it is.

It just wouldn't be worth it to waste all that time and those resources to spite someone. I'd recommend checking your password hints/questions, you're probably being too obvious. Your best bet would be to completely ignore the password questions and go with a non-noun password with integers and symbols to avoid the possibility of someone brute-forcing it. And actually commit your password to memory, people seem to have trouble with that.

edit: I didn't even read what you said! My bad, just ignore all my useless rambling. I thought you were going on the typical approach here like most people who say they've been "hacked".
In general yea a few of my passwords were similar but they used the accounts they managed to get into to reset the passwords to my other accounts, thus meaning that i had to do a clean sweep of all my email adress's and such as it is now no 2 passwords are similar and no one but me has them.
To be honest, you're the fuckwit. Who gives their password to other people? =|
For the last time, Cyberlord 34/Shadow Serpent is not Zane.
@Pop, I gave FaceOff Production's key password to berlin because he is part of the production team.

@Riku, Thanks for that information.
Riku 123q wrote:

Who are you trying to fool?
What do you mean smoosh?
Smoosh wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

No one. But I've picked out about 5 or 6 of Zane's keys before, I'd know if it was him.

I don't have a reason to lie for Cyberlord, It's pretty obvious I dislike him.
Riku 123q wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

No one. But I've picked out about 5 or 6 of Zane's keys before, I'd know if it was him.

except on MSN doesn't / didn't Cyberlord have Zane in his display name...
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

except on MSN doesn't / didn't Cyberlord have Zane in his display name...

Cyberlord does
Youko has "Y" as his name..
Theres a Bandwagon post which reveals him.
Link to post pl0x.
It's pretty easy to tell when it's him and when it's not. Anywho, I'm on msn now Jonaz so we'll talk when you get on.
Whoops, wrong key.
Smoosh wrote:
Whoops, wrong key.

OHSNAP! It just might be him. I'm still reluctant on saying that's cyberlord but uhh

http://www.byond.com/members/GoodZane

Yeah, That's definitely him.
BYOND has to have an ememy Tidal, and its Cyberlord34. For the people who don't care (who are the smart people) he is just another random kid.
Yash 69 wrote:
BYOND has to have an ememy Tidal, and its Cyberlord34. For the people who don't care (who are the smart people) he is just another random kid.

From what I hear, Tidal will be working with him soon.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

From what I hear, Tidal will be working with him soon.

Tidal is working with Cyberlord34?
Page: 1 2