ID:99159

Not Feasible
Applies to:Dream Maker

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
I would like an isometric map element available for the dmf editor. It would simply be a 2:1 ratio diamond, rather than a square, and would act the same in isometric maps as the current square map element behaves in topdown and tiled maps. It would, however not display the extra icons needed to fill the square, if it's being used as the default.

As far as I can surmise, there is no way to create a resizable minimap, as screen objects do not stretch, and transparency for window elements is limited at best.

For the users, implementation would involve simply clicking a box under the Options tab for map elements: [] Isometric Map

For you guys, I suppose you would have to get creative. I'm assuming the squared map is pretty set in stone.
I would like to bump this feature. Right now it's impossible to create a resizable mini-map, since client.screen objects cannot be stretched, and element transparencies are limited at best for overlapping elements (ie: a label over a map element).
I support this.
+
I shouldn't have said impossible. It is possible, but it seems like a huge workaround. Not to mention that resizing is clunky at best they way I'm doing it.
Ter13 resolved issue (Not Feasible)