ID:99222

Descriptive Problem Summary:
I'm on vacation in poland and i either stay at my aunts house or grandma's house. Tihs problem on happens at my aunts house. This is probably the first time Byond has been installed on her computer. When i try to log into the Pager i get a blank pop-up box with a red X. I've tried re installing byond multiple times but nothing worked.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Install Byond
2. Open Pager
3. Try to log in
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Yes, Everytime
In other games?
In other user accounts? Yes, all accounts
On other computers? No, just the computer at my aunts house.

When does the problem NOT occur? It always occurs from the beginning of my vacation and only at my aunts house.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) I Don't Know, this is the first version i've installed

Workarounds: None.

The blank popup is usually a sign of system instability, like that the system is out of RAM or that another application may be interfering with correct operation of BYOND.
Lummox JR wrote:
The blank popup is usually a sign of system instability, like that the system is out of RAM or that another application may be interfering with correct operation of BYOND.
So what do i do?