A Miner Adventure

by Forum_account
A Miner Adventure
Use a pick-ax and bombs to dig tunnels and build scaffolding to traverse the caves. Be careful, you'll never know what kind of danger you'll find!
Why am i banned?
William8899 wrote:
Why am i banned?

If a host banned you, I don't know why. Anyone can download and run the game or host it for others to play. I can't control what the hosts do.
Forum_account wrote:
El Wookie wrote:
Terraria: Byond edition!

I'm pretty sure A Miner Adventure came first :-)

About the update, I think I have those bugs fixed but I haven't had much time to work on new content. It'll be a few months at least.

A Miner Adventure: C++ edition!
I got a problem when played single player, im stuck on the mode select screen if i click the mode it wont do anything
Mine does the same thing.
That happens to me whenever I join someone elses server
El Wookie wrote:
That happens to me whenever I join someone elses server

But it works fine when you run the game locally?

My guess is that this is an issue with the browser. I think there are some settings in Internet Explorer that make javascript not work in BYOND. Unfortunately there's not much I can so to fix this. Maybe if you poke around IE's settings you'll be able to figure out what option needs to be changed.
I run google chrome personally, however I do remember seeing a friend telling me that Javascript in BYOND is very hard to manage, going so far as to say it's practically useless. And yes, the game runs fine locally.
BYOND uses your IE settings even if IE isn't your default browser. This does make things difficult to manage, especially because it might depend on your version of IE.
I do not have IE installed at all, unless it's cached by BYOND.
Just inquiring about any updates about the new mode you were working on, or anything else you maybe working on.

As for BYOND it uses IE's settings whether it's installed or not(on windows) & all registry settings(defaults IE settings) are still put into the registry even if IE didn't come installed on the PC so something is set wrong, without IE a few programs maybe able to change the settings via registry or you could try manually if you can find out what entries they might be.

If you tried to install IE to change the settings it might not be possible to uninstall it as IE likes to leave you with a version of itself installed at all times, any uninstall or pre-install version without it just has files removed & registry entries are going to be there regardless since their take on it was everyone should have IE & embedded it deeply into windows.
Superbike32 wrote:
Just inquiring about any updates about the new mode you were working on, or anything else you maybe working on.

I haven't had much time to spend working on BYOND projects lately. When I do have time, Tiny Heroes takes priority over A Miner Adventure. I've barely made any progress on TH lately, so it doesn't look like there will be any Miner Adventure updates coming soon.
I tried to make an sketch at this game,but look's no good,but take a look.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/ 33042228101049191073010.jpg/
Bug:

You got the blue access card!
Adventure game saved.
runtime error: list index out of bounds
proc name: movement (/world/movement)
usr: null
src:
call stack:
: movement()
: movement loop()
: movement loop()
Remember, remember. The fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason. Why the gunpowder treason. Should ever be forgot.
Any news on when a new update may be available for this game? It has been months since the last time I unquired & you said it may be a while before there would likely be any updates & wondering if you've even had much of a chance to work on updates at all for this game.

I know TH takes priority you said so is there much on that either that has been done?
Tiny Heroes does take priority and I haven't had time to get much done on either project. I haven't worked on A Miner Adventure in a while. I've been focusing on libraries instead.

Because of all the updates and improvements to the libraries that AMA uses, I would really like to work on an update sometime. But, because TH takes priority it'll be a few months at least.

Thanks for your interest - I wish I had more time to devote to this project.
some things i think this game should have
build pack -
price - 1500$
contains:dirt,stone,brick walls,ladders
build pack 2 -
price:2000$
contains:lights,signs,carts,tracks
build pack 3 -
-elevators,elevator suited brick walls

tnt
-50$each 3x the blast radious of bombs

glycern vials
-25$ each when something explodes next to it it will explode itself with the blast radious of a bomb

drilling machines
-10000$ a machine that can go up or down left or right and can drill through ANYTHING with ease and it stores all ores and when you get out it will drop the ores out

drilling suit -
-2000$ make it 3x faster drilling
drilling suit upgrade
-5000$ make it 5x faster drilling + adds a compartment for ores so you can hold 8 more ore(with the anti-gravity bag makes 20 ore places in all)

you can place glycerin in any place like it was dirt or a regular block or something this will help in pvp with traps career so you can blow up a area fast and a bit other things
and build pack 3 = 5000$
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7