A Miner Adventure

by Forum_account
A Miner Adventure
Use a pick-ax and bombs to dig tunnels and build scaffolding to traverse the caves. Be careful, you'll never know what kind of danger you'll find!
People should host at least one server every so often,this game is awesome,how come nobody hosts servers?
if you press z x and s every time you move, you can go anywhere you want to. this is because the game has only a few limitations. for example, to move past a wall limitation, you need to use the pick axe by holding a move key and pressing x. so if we include this key in every move, we will automatically mine any wall obstruction without having to think about it. next is the s key, this allows us to move vertically. and finally the z key for jumping, because gravity sucks!

i suggest allowing only one of these keys being pressed every 300 ms, or just make it so that only one action can occur at once other than moving.
FIREking wrote:
if you press z x and s every time you move, you can go anywhere you want to. this is because the game has only a few limitations. for example, to move past a wall limitation, you need to use the pick axe by holding a move key and pressing x. so if we include this key in every move, we will automatically mine any wall obstruction without having to think about it. next is the s key, this allows us to move vertically. and finally the z key for jumping, because gravity sucks!

i suggest allowing only one of these keys being pressed every 300 ms, or just make it so that only one action can occur at once other than moving.

You can't dig through rock, so you can't move *anywhere* by doing that. I haven't had the time to make it, but I planned to add more modes of play where scaffolding works like it does in survival mode (they disappear after a little while so you can't just fill the map or climb infinitely high).
I hope you get time to work on it soon because this game is great, but theres not anything left to earn anymore, even just more medals for career mode money amounts & some new items, like being able to carry even more ores at once to make money faster still might be nice...or items as suggested by others in the comments here as well.

Such a new mode would be nice even with the current map of the Adventure mode at first...

Map selection might be nice too though because then you can have multiple Adventure mode maps to pick from for play & could do different medals for the different maps, for hidden gems, etc...
I tried to connect to the current server. It failed.
In response to PrayciousAnjel
PrayciousAnjel wrote:
I tried to connect to the current server. It failed.

The BYOND website seems to list servers long after they've been shut down. It says that DarkMage752 was hosting, so you can try contacting him to see if he's still hosting. If not, the game is available for download so you can play offline.
I love this game; great job. Any other games you made?
You there Forum_Account? :(
Hello, I host this game 24/7.
Fan Doniu Host:
http://www.byond.com/games/Doniu/DoniuHostPanel

And me here:
http://www.byond.com/members/Doniu?command=view_fans

Also, this is hub for Doniu Host: (in alpha test, still not even read, but in future it will lunch)
http://www.byond.com/games/Doniu/DoniuHostPanel

If you got any questions, want something from me - PM :-}
*If somone would like to adversite my hosting - feel free to do it.
** Owner of this game/program, you have done a good job.
The Start game Link wont work for me.....
The start game link wont work for me either, is it officially down or do I have the problem?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7