EDO

by MDC
Can't forget to Derp! 3 days and I'm back home in New York and able to work on the game a bit more :)
Getting close to open testing!

Throughout the next few days you will see some changes to the hub which will allow the game be listed/tagged on BYOND, making the game is visible on the site.
finally getting ubuntu to download had to watch a few videos
So this game is final coming into fruition, it's about time hah!
So when do you think the game will be playabe? Heard alot about this game never played it...Heard it was gonna be the best...Ready fah it
Holy crap. Jonaz! Long time no see man. I hope you're doing well. PM me sometime :)

@SSJ4 Joshua: It should be playable(creation/combat)in a few months. We're still missing quite a bit of art for that but the pace should pick up in a few days when Xyberman gets a computer. After the combat is finished we'll be focusing on quests/story content. I need to find the time to be able to make some videos of progress x-x
Wrd I can't wait to pixel make a bit of edits...and get this Show on the road.I'm break it down to every detail lol.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Holy crap. Jonaz! Long time no see man. I hope you're doing well. PM me sometime :)

I second this!!

I've been working everyday.. I've been waiting for time to play.. Call all my people, lets go hit SDBO!
Haha. If anyone is ever interested in watching while I work on the project, send me a page and I'll let you know several ways you can watch :)
Heh...
Look who's around again! :)
I'm around for a bit... Looking to do something.
Mike just letting you know I need a ethernet card, I'm working on getting one.Then were back in business.The base is nearly almost done for testing.
The games seems epic, First of these icons, Love how they seem so full body. Cant wait till its out.
In response to Xyberman
No problem. I've fixed a couple of issues I ran across and I'm ready for whenever you can get on. Don't forget on the 17th I'm flying to Canada so I won't be on much till I get back in January.
In response to Vercorus
Yeah the art is amazing. Xyberman worked really hard on things and we've had a couple of contributions from several artists that used to come around on BYOND. Mostly old DBOII members. The faster the art gets done the faster the game will get done :) Life doesn't always let us work on the game but once we get the combat done we'll work hard to balance everything out and make sure it's fun through test servers for everyone.
Are you shitting me?
In response to Mav472
?
still waiting on this game bro
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7