Vermolius wrote:
Forum_account wrote:
Some people do. <- this is a hyperlink, but you might not be able to tell from the CSS. I'm not just boldly telling you that "some people do" =)

Yes, what hasn't been done by some crazy person... Anyway, I cede that the game should probably have better methods of enforcing roleplaying, and it should be open to teaching those who don't know how to roleplay so well either. I have this feeling that they see a lot of "So-and-so logs in." then moments later "So-and-so kills Someonelse." Then a giant mess ensues where So-and-so tries to explain their 'character' is a psychopath that just wants to murder people. This isn't roleplaying.

says you.
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I'd wager that I could play Cowed and not get banned =D.
Vermolius wrote:
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I'd wager that I could play Cowed and not get banned =D.

I can too, by sitting in the corner pretending to harvest potatoes all day. Yeah, great game.
yes i agree i like your demos and games keep up the good work go try space station 13 its basically the same problem idiots in command and making rules up
Page: 1 2 3