ID:99480

Well recently I was on chatters, talking about how I need to find a great new MMORPG to play, but no one seemed to care much about it till a day after I had actually said it.. the person that confronted me about it is Schnitzelnagler. He is also looking for a MMORPG like I am, so he gave me the idea of posting here, and maybe someone know's a good one? Preferably it can be a MMORPG you have just started, so we all can start the game somewhat equally and as a group. :)

So please, if anyone knows a good MMORPG please leave a post here. :)

-- Qubic
There's a whole lot to choose from. Any preferences? F2P only?
Worky on the CSS qubicy. Second try Star Trek Online.Inform me if you do try it
Seeing how no reply is forthcoming, my advice:

1. Start with that list I gave you.
2. Sort it by "Rating/Hype", highest scoring to least scoring.
3. Go down the list from the top. First MMORPG that both you and your friend are willing to play is the one you want.
I don't know any but please sort your CSS for firefox its really annoying if you want to know what's up i can show you screenshots via msn just add me on the pager and i'll give you my e-mail.
*Dream of Mirror Online - 3d anime MMO
*Runes Of Magic - WoW clone basically
*Gates of Andaron - 3d fantasy MMO
*Tibia - 2d MMO open PvP
*Runescape - 3d MMO fantasy
*Adventure Quest Worlds - 2d flash MMO

Those are all the ones of the top of my head I remember playing and actually enjoying to some extent.
Geldonyetich wrote:
Any preferences? F2P only?

For me, free to play would be a must and if there is an option to purchase something, then it should not be game breaking features.
Cooperative game-play should yield benefits and personally I'd prefer the opportunity to combat other players as well.
A nice community certainly wouldn't hurt either.

I was hoping that Qubic would actually phrase the blog post a bit different though. I'm mainly looking for more people willing to start the journey into a mysterious new land. I'm more after the collaborate effect than the actual RPG. I'd even go with one of these build-up your empire browser games.
Try Dawn of Nations then
if you like Scifi or your a Star Trek Fan i suggest Star Trek Online
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Geldonyetich wrote:
Any preferences? F2P only?

For me, free to play would be a must and if there is an option to purchase something, then it should not be game breaking features.
Cooperative game-play should yield benefits and personally I'd prefer the opportunity to combat other players as well.
A nice community certainly wouldn't hurt either.

I was hoping that Qubic would actually phrase the blog post a bit different though. I'm mainly looking for more people willing to start the journey into a mysterious new land. I'm more after the collaborate effect than the actual RPG. I'd even go with one of these build-up your empire browser games.

You could try 9dragons. Its a martial arts mmo with a seperite map for pvp, and you got a pvp server.

~Nathan