ID:99508

BYOND Version:471
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 5.0.375.125
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Duplicates:id:101310, id:100377, id:102386, id:99776
Descriptive Problem Summary: I get this errors:

BUG: Unexpected nslookup event

Sorry, My pager crashed before getting the pids.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1º Have byond open
2º Make your connection disconnects and connects a lot of times in a short period.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
N/A

Expected Results: BYOND Pager works fine.

Actual Results:BYOND Pager lagging my computer as hell.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? It happens when your internet disconnects and connects alot of times in a short period.
In other games? No
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? I Don't know

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds: Let byond crash and restart it.

Please put some more effort into filling out the template. In particular, we need to know if this is happening frequently, if it was a one-time thing, or what. And we really need some idea of the circumstances present when the crash happened in order to reproduce and/or fix it.
Edited: It happens randomly, i think it happens when you have too many byond games opened or you tryed to open the same game too many times. Also this happened me on my other computer.
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 1063)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 1083)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 1105)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 1121)

i got those errors (i think I THINK, this happens when your internet connects and disconnects then connects, etc)
I just got this, Byond didn't crash for me and I was sleeping when I got them(The Pager was open and that was it).

My OS is Windows 7.

BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 6133)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 6176)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 6219)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 6262)
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 6332)

Ocean King might be right.. My internet was flickering on and off last night for some reason.
I've had this problem several times. I also think Ocean King might be right. I recently got several of these messages and it was right after I repeatedly repaired my internet connection.
I'm hitting this. The first time it crashed and I lost the error message from the clipboard.

This time, it didn't crash (yet).
BUG: Unexpected nslookup event (pid = 1869)
We believe the fix to issue 1978 fixed this issue as well. Please let us know if this continues to happen in 478.