Digimon Sagas Classic

by Bighead278
Digimon Sagas Classic
Digimon Sagas Classic ( Formaly known as Digimon Wild/Digimon Sagas )
man i wish he'd at least let someone else host it for him. It hasnt been online for a week. :(
XxLoLxX you is crazy?? more of 24/7 '-' is 30/10?? '-'
i used to love this game and want to play it again so host please
Someone should host this cuz ppl want to play this :D
i used to love this game when it was 24/7 had beaten this game with n lvl 5k before wipe
I was still lvl 1k '-'
seriously big head isnt the original owner the original owner gave it to him so now its up to bighead whether he wants the game to die or to keep on going all he does now is host naruto
Host Host, plz Host
I know everyone wants to play this game... I aslo do. But someday this game will be back on. But stop complaining. Bighead will put the game back up when he can.
Welcome to Digimon Sagas Classic! Comusio was nice enough to give me ownership over Digimon Sagas and to continue the game. This is the old game on a new hub <--- but he never rlly continued the game
jay can i help you on the new one by iconing or being a gm or admin???
there is such a great damand for this game now... yet it is NEVER up anymore... shame really this game WAS the best now it's hardly ever on and people don't really get the chance to play it alot, it's a shame to see sucha great game die.
referring from my other post would you consider putting the host files on the hud? so that maybe someone else would host this game instead of it never being on?
If any of you didnt know why the game is up is because bighead is too greedy. These are the words coming from himself saying that, "I shouldn't waste my power on a game I can't make profit of" so in any case, guys this game will probably never be up again. And referring to the comment below me, Bighead will never share his host files. He says that he doesn't trust anyone and he doesn't feel like letting anyone have them. So thanks a lot for ruining a great game with your laziness, greed, and your stubborness.
Well, i enjoy playing this game :)
*Blinks* How and When did this game come back?
B.ballboyrock wrote:
If any of you didnt know why the game is up is because bighead is too greedy. These are the words coming from himself saying that, "I shouldn't waste my power on a game I can't make profit of" so in any case, guys this game will probably never be up again. And referring to the comment below me, Bighead will never share his host files. He says that he doesn't trust anyone and he doesn't feel like letting anyone have them. So thanks a lot for ruining a great game with your laziness, greed, and your stubborness.

his game, let him do whatever the hell he wants to do
i know that..... i was just getting everyone else to stop complaining about why it isnt on....
YO EITHER HOST OR GIVE HOST FILES
I agree with DynamicApache, but with a less hostile approach. I can understand your busy, or maybe just bored, or maybe your just inaccessible to hosting at the time being. But, there are many people who LOVE this game and really want to play. By allowing others to host not only is it a big load off your shoulders, but you make so many people happy. It seems that there are plenty of people up to hosting, please just allow them to?
Page: 1 2 3 4