ID:99731

Keywords: awesome, css, dinomaster, is, new
Well, Dinomaster45 helped me with creating a CSS for my Byond page, and gave me some tips along with it also. It's still not complete as I can't seem to figure out how to change the center or my Blog comments to a different color, but i'm still working on it, and it's turning out great. If you could give me some tips on how to fix them they would be greatly appreciated. :D
Try .post and .comment.
Keeth wrote:
Try .post and .comment.

Major Help dude :D
you might want to fill in the white spots
Andrew sertsis wrote:
you might want to fill in the white spots

K thnks for the tip
I made the NejiUzumaki23 graphics in GIMP.net so it's not transparent. I don't feel like fixing it. But if you ask someone, i'm sure they will help you out.
Happy to see you fixed the color problem. :)
Dinomaster45 wrote:
I made the NejiUzumaki23 graphics in GIMP.net so it's not transparent. I don't feel like fixing it. But if you ask someone, i'm sure they will help you out.

o0, I was looking for you on MSN to ask you what site you made the name on, and I'll try and fix it myself
NejiUzumaki23 wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

o0, I was looking for you on MSN to ask you what site you made the name on, and I'll try and fix it myself

Yeah i downloaded Gimp.net.
Alright Ill try and see what I can do with gimp
Photoshop is a lot better.
Drehdog7 wrote:
Photoshop is a lot better.

Some people don't have money to buy it. Besides the free versions have viruses.
I'm not a big fan of Photoshop anyways